Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5717155 times)

I did like dokucraft. Maybe I could do something in a similar style
yesyesyesyesyesyes

I find painterly to be utter stuff and they tried to cram way to much details into a 16x16 surface.

simplecraft master race

I think I'm going to stick to the style of minecraft's default texturepack, but use kind of my own style, too.

Just make the cobblestone not ugly.

I don't know why but i find spellbound caves harder then any other super hostile map i played, including legendary. It could be because it's the first map of the series to use 1.0 features such as brewing and enchanting.

What texture pack is it?

Don't remember, sorry.

I think I'm going to stick to the style of minecraft's default texturepack, but use kind of my own style, too.

Texture packs that make Minecraft look better (e.g. less bright textures on all the blocks and items) while still retaining the original style are the best. Good luck.

add a Doku's RPG feel not Dokucraft but the RPG pack he made before

What res?

What res?

Default 16x16. Anything larger than 32x32 looks bad imo
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 09:25:13 AM by IkeTheGeneric »

Default 16x16. Anything larger than 32x32 looks bad imo
there should be a 26x26

Simplistic feel, closer to the default texturepack but darker. Made entirely from scratch.

Need a name. Something that doesn't end with -craft please.