Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851039 times)

The Minecraft forum is a terrible piece of garbage designed to harbor illegal immigrants, handicaps, and midgets.

Plus they have 20+ boards & allow every type of BBcode ever.

Why the forget does this game only run in Linux?

Why the forget do I gain 10 fps when running it in full screen?

It's for Windows, Mac, and Linux
Because in full screen you don't have to render your start bar.

The Minecraft forum is a terrible piece of garbage designed to harbor illegal immigrants, handicaps, and midgets.

And it's laggy. What kind of forum is laggy, seriously.

Ok i just got a server working. Now I need help
I try to type commands like /give muzzles56 1 10 for a test and nothing happens. I also dont know how to change gametypes. Im using hamachi. Any help is appreciated!

Type help in the server console.

I don't know why the give items command isn't working, you may not be OP which is weird because you should be automatically if it's your server.

And for the changing gamemodes, type:

"/gamemode Muzzles56 0" for survival, and for creative type 1 instead of the zero.

And it's laggy. What kind of forum is laggy, seriously.
...And this.

Really, dunno why they went with Curse. Wouldn't SMF be fine?

The forum structurally fine until they added all the Curse bullstuff. Now it's even worse than before.

I don't know why the give items command isn't working, you may not be OP which is weird because you should be automatically if it's your server.
There is a notepad file here called "op"
i typed in usernames like
Muzzles56
dude1
Minecraft isnt responding when i try and go on the server so i cant test it

Curse doesnt even update the news right. All they do is advertize donators.

I only use the forums to get whitelisted onto servers. I never go to the other boards, ever.

also can someone help me install buildcraft?

modloader, modloaderMP, minecraft forge in the minecraft.jar
and then all the buildcraft .zips in the mods folder. which is created once you load minecraft for the first time with modloader installed?

if you mean multiplayer then I don't know.

Anyone have a good server with creative mode? My friend alex is a huge loving richardhead, and he spawned a stuff load of creepers in my lovey house and pissed them all off.

We want the game to run better. More data saved is more processing and slower loadtimes.
What.
It was always my ISP doing this, I don't experience it anymore.

My friend alex is a huge loving richardhead

Why is he your friend?