Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5941200 times)

Remakes of Skyrim dungeons? :D

i wish that they would remove all the online stuff from single player and just make single player an actual loving single player game.

i wish that they would remove all the online stuff from single player and just make single player an actual loving single player game.
What do you mean?

I just started a survival word with Large Biomes on and spawned in the middle of an ocean.

stuff.

Seed
now

What do you mean?

In the new snapshots they added a some multiplayer mechanics to SSP or something. I don't know I don't play snapshots nor have I been up to date with news lately.

What do you mean?
everything that's wrong with multiplayer is wrong with single player. the fact that chunks despawn when you leave, no pausing, sometimes the world won't load when you open your world, ect. it's loving annoying and unnecessary. there is no reason that they should be sacrificing core gameplay for easy modding.

erectin' a server

208.103.77.119:25565

everything that's wrong with multiplayer is wrong with single player. the fact that chunks despawn when you leave, no pausing, sometimes the world won't load when you open your world, ect. it's loving annoying and unnecessary. there is no reason that they should be sacrificing core gameplay for easy modding.

They're totally not fixing any of that. They're totally unaware of all this and stuff. They totally aren't considering anything when doing this.

If they do this I'm quitting Minecraft forever.

If they do this I'm quitting Minecraft forever.

Empty Threat.

You will be back

Seed
now
Errr.

I think it was "brown town PROLAPSE" in all caps. Not sure, I deleted it because I got pissed. Also do not look that up on google.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:55:29 PM by Pepsidude »

erectin' a server

208.103.77.119:25565

Lost due to new page.

Also do not look that up on google.
holy hell
THATS SCARY
:cc