Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5823609 times)

Well what do you know, it worked.

And they're in the Creative Mode inventory, as well.

Oh, duh. Now I know why I thought that. I've almost always been building in the desert, where you can't place them because sand.

so there's no way to make it LAN-only?
online=false

or something like that. In the properties thing.

So it took me loving forever to figure out that of all things, MCPatcher was conflicting with either Forge or EquivalentExchange

It's weird though, the game didn't crash until I actually spawned in the world, can't think of why

Oh, duh. Now I know why I thought that. I've almost always been building in the desert, where you can't place them because sand.

Minecraft noooooooooooooooob

I was playing pocket edition on my android building, when my phone switched off. When i open the app again the world is gone. I put a lot of time in this world and want it back. When i look in my SD card there are a few more worlds in there that I want back. I tried googling but im in school and cant find anything. Any help?
Anyone? D:

first post

Warning - while you were reading 85320 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

NINJAS!

User was banned for this post
NOOOOOO!!!

first post

Warning - while you were reading 85320 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

NINJAS!

User was banned for this post
aww look another dumbass has left our presence

Spider army. If the AI for them wasn't stupid enough to walk off the edge of the island I'd let them roam free and take it over for me.
(click for larger image)

why do they look all weird?

why do they look all weird?
Spider Queen mod. You can cocoon mobs and lay eggs near them, they turn into different types depending on what the nearest cocooned mob in a certain radius is.

I thought it might be that mod.

also, turn online mode off in server.properties and it won't force auths on the Minecraft server, so they can login quicker and you can even play when your net's forgeted. there's no real point in having it on for a LAN server
that's all I needed to know