Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5823025 times)

This is so loving cool.

Edit: Seriously, almost every single entry is giving me chills

You should ask something like "Quite soon, you will look upon those whom stair with the agape jaw you once did. Does this give you joy?" (They're fixing the jaw being open animation for Endermen in 1.3).

This is so loving cool.

Edit: Seriously, almost every single entry is giving me chills
The art/writing style reminds me a lot of Homestuck.

It's also super cool how this has given Endermen a whole new meaning in my mind.

This is a GameChap video showing off the new customization of Mob Spawners in 12w26a. Considering right now you need external editors to set these up, you won't find TONS of videos on this for now. What they show is interesting, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2nrzj5XNUI You can make Charged Creepers, Endermen automatically holding TNT, Green Robe Villagers that offer customized sales. Extremely interesting.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:27:36 PM by MegaScientifical »

I amhosting. 71.80.219.221

Rules:

No stealing
No Greifing
No killing people (with TNT, fire, lava, Suffocation, drowning, ect.)
Be cool
If you are out of line i have every right to kick or ban you.

This is a GameChap video showing off the new customization of Mob Spawners in 12w26a. Considering right now you need external editors to set these up, you won't find TONS of videos on this for now. What they show is interesting, though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2nrzj5XNUI You can make Charged Creepers, Endermen automatically holding TNT, Green Robe Villagers that offer customized sales. Extremely interesting.

You didnt need to bold it, silly
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 02:46:29 PM by Menen »

We are hosting.

Rules:

No Greifing
No killing people (with TNT, fire, lava, Suffocation, drowning, ect.)
Be cool
If you are out of line i have every right to kick or ban you.

but how do we connect?

Anybody know any good adventure maps for Adventure Craft?

He hasn't made it clear enough yet that he has a huuuuge crush on the GameChap crew.

It is the holy fishing rod of the gods

Treat it as if it was your own child and bring the end times to the lakes.
God speed.

Is anyone hosting a hack/mine server?

Is anyone hosting a hack/mine server?
are you talking about some mod? because every survival server is about hacking and mining

are you talking about some mod? because every survival server is about hacking and mining

Yeah it's a mod.