Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5961561 times)

me and atkitton have been in a long term minecraft game i been hosting.

i dunno if i trust any of you to join though. we playing a serious gathering material / survival game without stuffloads of mods.

blocklanders forget around to much
I would be very good if you let me in.
I get lonely playing singleplayer and I have trouble finding a server that doesn't have a bunch of people screwing things up.

I would be very good if you let me in.
I get lonely playing singleplayer and I have trouble finding a server that doesn't have a bunch of people screwing things up.
Pretty much this, I don't like to PvP or grief anything either.

i dunno if i trust any of you to join though. we playing a serious gathering material / survival game without stuffloads of mods.

Correction: Some blocklanders forget around too* much.

You should maybe keep it private, but take requests to join by PM. If anyone has a history of griefing or generally being an starfish on another server you just deny them access.

Correction: Some blocklanders forget around too* much.

You should maybe keep it private, but take requests to join by PM. If anyone has a history of griefing or generally being an starfish on another server you just deny them access.
spitfire and ceist have had a history.

Is it like houses or like a serious objective build?

i used to play mc with my e-partner lol

good times

i'd enjoy it if you allowed me to come play. i'm not much for anything else in the realm of minecraft, anyways.

i'd enjoy it if you allowed me to come play. i'm not much for anything else in the realm of minecraft, anyways.
i'd love to come, too.

so can zombies break down doors on any difficulty now?

so can zombies break down doors on any difficulty now?
i thought they could do it on any difficulty?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 03:39:53 PM by ._maxwell23461_. »

I don't think so. I go AFK at night sometimes and I've never had a zombie break down my door on easy or normal. I've also never seen a changelog that says they can.

They try but when the door is fully broken on not-hard it just goes back to being not damaged

They try but when the door is fully broken on not-hard it just goes back to being not damaged

what? I'm pretty sure he knows more about/plays minecraft more than you do.

what? I'm pretty sure he knows more about/plays minecraft more than you do.
its a reference to the zombies 'trying' to get through the door