Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5940986 times)

that's not how generation works
it would generate in newly made chunks, not already existing chunks
it'd still be funny though if it did

They're adding rabbits to Minecraft.

Also new blocks for the underwater dungeons.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 08:30:26 AM by Sentry »

They're adding rabbits to Minecraft.

Also new blocks for the underwater dungeons.

[img ]http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmw205I5B91qacnfuo1_500.gif[/img]
I'm probably late about the Bunny part but those 2 blocks are new.
Especially the bottom one which is the new animated lantern design that Jeb released a few hours ago.

Because i have lost track on mods Do 1.7.2 work in 1.7.9?
if they don't work all i want to know is why there are only 1.7.2 mods being released and no 1.7.9 mods

Also Oh there once was mod name necromancycraft and could that have caused?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 03:16:14 AM by BreadFish »

« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 08:03:57 PM by Sentry »

All servers just got wrecked by Mojang.
https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/
tl;dr You can't physically buy anything on servers that give you an advantage over other players. A lot of servers need for people to buy or donate in-order to keep the server running. Theres going to be a lot of servers that are going to die because of this new policy that Mojang pulled out of their ass. All big-time servers like Hypixels, Shotbow, Etc. All going to die off from not having enough money to host.
Accepting a Terms of Service is like accepting a contract, so they're just trying to enforce their rule on "you aren't able to profit on what we've made" by only making certain things unacceptable.  Since this was already a thing that everyone ignored, I don't think your [bolded] words are the right way to put it.

On the subject of the term, I couldn't have been the only one seeing this coming... Unlike most people, I do read these things so I don't cause any legal problems I didn't know of.

Minecraft is no longer a pay-to-win game. Yay. The fact that all players are on the same level now allows for people to win because they are actually better.

I am very happy with this.

Theres going to be a lot of servers that are going to die because of this new policy that Mojang pulled out of their ass.
I'm fine with some servers being knocked off, but it's understandable if you aren't. The reason why I'm okay with it is because I don't particularly have a favorite server.

forget console Minecraft. Iss dumb.

tl;dr You can't physically buy anything on servers that give you an advantage over other players. A lot of servers need for people to buy or donate in-order to keep the server running. Theres going to be a lot of servers that are going to die because of this new policy that Mojang pulled out of their ass. All big-time servers like Hypixels, Shotbow, Etc. All going to die off from not having enough money to host.

Selling parts of the game to players has always been against the EULA. Servers can still accept donations and pay for access to the sever, but they cant use real money to buy things in the game like super powerful diamond swords, or creative mode.

You don't even know what you're talking about.

Snapshot tomorrow will include the new water mob get hype