Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850642 times)

windows surface is one of the most useless things i've ever had the displeasure to use :<

Depends if you used the Pro or not, the pro has a digital stylus designed by wacom so it really isn't that bad plus I have the i5 model

hey, could someone test my server for me
99.22.61.203:25565

don't know if it's working or not so

I've been having an issue where the memory usage and allocation are constantly at 100%, I can't add more when editing the profile as it doesn't work.

Any ideas on what to do? I've reinstalled java and it didn't help

Edit: Oh and this only happens on 1.8

Edit2: After installing the .msi file instead of the .exe it now works, problem resolved
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 10:03:21 PM by TerraFirma »

I got bored and made this over the last hour.

I got bored and made this over the last hour.

-snip-

If I put half the effort you guys did into making bases I would play minecraft so much more.

If I put half the effort you guys did into making bases I would play minecraft so much more.

That's why I always call my creations 'Monoliths' to resemble my weird obsession with extremely large projects as a metaphor.

Such as this old project of mine I call the Mountain Monolith

That's why I always call my creations 'Monoliths' to resemble my weird obsession with extremely large projects as a metaphor.

Such as this old project of mine I call the Mountain Monolith

Oh god, I named my comp "Monolith"...

Jesus Christ that osprey
what mod

Is it just me, or is technicpack.net down?

inefficient redstone placing that works

Is it safe to update to 1.8 yet, I'm still running 1.7.X because I don't want the entire rail systems across my worlds to be ruined.

Or is there a mod that fixes minecarts derailing?