Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5953469 times)

man I miss watching the yogscast, I just visited it yesterday and saw they had a neat banner (see: avatar) and tons of new series
I failed to keep up :(
It turned stuff, you're not missing much.

shadow of israphel
What ever happened to that? That was the stuff

that was the one reason I watched anything by those guys

There are many stories about why there is no SoI.
Some say save files got corrupted, some say they just couldn't keep it up anymore.

It is hard to say the yogscast is still at their best, especially now they seem to pump out a lot of the same *cough GMOD *cough* type of videos out lately.
I still enjoy watching them but it gets harder and harder for me to follow all of their videos, not because i am superdumb, but because of how much they pump out lately and because they seem to become less and less interesting.

There are many stories about why there is no SoI.
Some say save files got corrupted, some say they just couldn't keep it up anymore.

It is hard to say the yogscast is still at their best, especially now they seem to pump out a lot of the same *cough GMOD *cough* type of videos out lately.
I still enjoy watching them but it gets harder and harder for me to follow all of their videos, not because i am superdumb, but because of how much they pump out lately and because they seem to become less and less interesting.
I wouldn't be surprised if they got tired of making it/ran out of ideas. Sure, it was great and all, but it went from the YogCave getting blown up  to robots buried in the sand/clones and stuff.

Besides: Even if they were to continue, it probably wouldn't feel the same considering the Yogscast(and their fanbase) have changed so much. They've tried to stick to their old jokes, but those jokes lack comedy now.

I always thought it would be kinda cool to see all members of the Yogscast do one big series based on vanilla Minecraft. Maybe have certain goals or something for them to do?

problem is vanilla minecraft suks  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

problem is vanilla minecraft suks  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
Additionally the problem is that mods suck because vanilla minecraft mod platform sucks  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

man i haven't played this game in so long

I remember watching Shadow of Israphel and X's Adventures in Minecraft
« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 06:34:39 PM by Flush535 »

when will flans mod be updated to one point eight?

when will flans mod be updated to one point eight?
when forge comes out for 1.8

X's Adventures in Minecraft
That's what got me into MC. Though, I played the early version where everything was very basic building before MC became popular and got a survival mode.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 12:36:27 AM by weaver123 »

X's Adventures in Minecraft
oh my god that was the first thing of minecraft I ever watched
I remember the episode where he first went into the nether scared the stuff out of me with all the ghast screaming.