Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849875 times)

I attempted FTB last night and I couldnt get into it. Way too many pres that dont do anything. I feel as if gregtech ruins FTB.

My minecraft always crashes on startup. Will post pics at home

Also: 6600 pages!

I attempted FTB last night and I couldnt get into it. Way too many pres that dont do anything. I feel as if gregtech ruins FTB.
forget gregtech

you can come play with us on a private direwolf pack :) no gregtech, because greg is a cunt and his mod is stuff.

ftb horizons yo

also simplify when it works

forget gregtech
I remember when Greg made it purposefully crash your game if you had tinkers' construct installed

Oh sweet, name changing is out.

Oh, there's a new Minecraft launcher.

YES, it's finally an installer!

« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 09:25:49 AM by Blocky943 »

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 02:39:43 AM by Blocky943 »

I am confused with what's that trying to display.

I can't seem to migrate my Minecraft account to a Mojang account. What a bummer.

I am confused with what's that trying to display.
name changing i think

This update looks nice. Also, was randomly reading the "spleef" Minecraft wiki page and came across this entry:

It is questionable, but it could have started as a port from Blockland to minecraft. In 2004, in Blockland was a "spleef" where you would throw spears at the blocks and they would disappear, thus killing anyone on them. Someone who played this may have re-created it in Minecraft and others started doing it too.

Does anyone host this gamemode on Blockland anymore?

blockland "spleef" is way bettre...

you can do some PRETTY FUNKY TRICKS with spears...