Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851713 times)

I cant wait for Thermal expansion to bring back ducts.

They already did though

That's what I was talking about

They already did though

That's what I was talking about

Oh damn didnt even know that, i just knew that they didnt have ducts for a very long time.

what modpack should i play to have awesome stuff to automate my stuff with?

i guess you can't go wrong with resonant rise if you can deal with the insanity

TPPI (test pack please ignore) is also p good and has some balancing reworks

why do some mod packs insist that the proper way to play minecraft is too have 150 mods hazardly stringed together in some sort of alien mess?

why do some mod packs insist that the proper way to play minecraft is too have 150 mods hazardly stringed together in some sort of alien mess?

What modpacks are you talking about? Any of the popular ones I've seen that have 60+ mods usually are good on compatability

What modpacks are you talking about? Any of the popular ones I've seen that have 60+ mods usually are good on compatability

is there any active minecraft servers for blocklanders?

cus then p much everything you could want is already there

I need to set up a good power source while I'm waiting a million years for these quartz seeds to grow, I've got some Solar Generators set up but that's only 200,000RF per day since they're just hooked up to daylight sensors

I suppose a tree farm with charcoal is always an option

I need to set up a good power source while I'm waiting a million years for these quartz seeds to grow, I've got some Solar Generators set up but that's only 200,000RF per day since they're just hooked up to daylight sensors

I suppose a tree farm with charcoal is always an option
Build a reactor with the Big Reactors mod. It's probably the most OP way of getting power as of now with little/no risk of overheating (if it DOES overheat, the only thing it will do is use up more Yellorium/Blutonium. No meltdowns or explosions.)
(This is, unless they updated it.)

Build a reactor with the Big Reactors mod. It's probably the most OP way of getting power as of now with little/no risk of overheating (if it DOES overheat, the only thing it will do is use up more Yellorium/Blutonium. No meltdowns or explosions.)
(This is, unless they updated it.)

Unfortunately I didn't start with Big Reactors installed so that's not something I want to use since I'd need to go excessively far away to generate the ores, unless it's one of those mods that can add its ores to pre-generated terrain

Unfortunately I didn't start with Big Reactors installed so that's not something I want to use since I'd need to go excessively far away to generate the ores, unless it's one of those mods that can add its ores to pre-generated terrain
I didn't even know mods could do this.

I didn't even know mods could do this.

I've only seen it mentioned a few times, I know you can do it with Thaumcraft

It might actually be something you can do with any mod with the use of a data editor but because there's a risk of breaking everything only a few mod authors mention it

I've never looked into it because it's not something I've ever needed nor wanted to do
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 08:48:28 PM by Regulith »