Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5824046 times)

Oh I know, but I love the fact that its probably minecrafts code with a texturepack

Not that FVDisco invented squares or anything but that looks a hell of a lot like his "oCd" texture pack

Im pretty sure its literally his texture pack unedited. Maybe not the water, I havent seen the pack in forever.

It's failing fast, just like every other Minecraft mimic. Look at the reviews.
... you should probably look at that release date there.
Also the guy who made it also made another game which had terrible false advertising and actually got removed from the store.

turns out the wii u version won't support gamepad inventory management at launch for some reason

but it does support voice chat and keyboards, which is nice.

turns out the wii u version won't support gamepad inventory management at launch for some reason

but it does support voice chat and keyboards, which is nice.
Meh I'm sure they will add it in an update.

how comes everyone hates 1.9? im loving it.

how comes everyone hates 1.9? im loving it.
Because the minecrafters dont like scary change coming into their little bubbles.

did it come out or are people just talking about the screenshots?

So when are they gonna remake this game in an engine that's not the worst possible thing I could think of right now if my life depended upon it?

So when are they gonna remake this game in an engine that's not the worst possible thing I could think of right now if my life depended upon it?
but that would take effort

but that would take effort
Right I forgot they are too busy adding retared stuff that only 0.1% of people will ever use to the game. Less but more qaulity content is what makes me go back and play alpha/beta versions.