Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5826630 times)

man 1.9 really revamped combat. instead of mindlessly jumping and pressing attack to win, you actually need timing and it feels much cooler having 1-2 jumps an encounter instead of JUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJUMPJ UMPJUMP

i also like the shield. although, endermen are just tall enough so every one of their attacks bounces off the shield, raised or not, if they're in your view, so there's that.

also skeletons are still bitches to fight. they fire too fast.

maybe now that combat isn't just "whoever jumps and clicks the most wins" I'd be willing to do pvp stuff

maybe now that combat isn't just "whoever jumps and clicks the most wins" I'd be willing to do pvp stuff
Thing is, is the pvp community willing to abandon the "whoever jumps and clicks the most wins" style of combat?

Thing is, is the pvp community willing to abandon the "whoever jumps and clicks the most wins" style of combat?

if not then they can piss off to their Corner of Denial where 1.8 was the last version of minecraft ever released while I embrace the change

hilariously, using this style combat is the LEAST effective now. it does the least damage because you're clicking so fast.

also skeletons are still bitches to fight. they fire too fast.
Ugh this. I lost 5 diamonds and a stack of iron because of that.

implying pvp will ever involve skill

PVP youtube channels just make me cringe because:

implying pvp will ever involve skill

minecraft was never made with combat in mind. why people think pvp combat is a fun thing is beyond me.

Haven't done much since 1.7.10 due to mod reasons, what am I missing out on?

So when are they gonna remake this game in an engine that's not the worst possible thing I could think of right now if my life depended upon it?

they are

Haven't done much since 1.7.10 due to mod reasons, what am I missing out on?
Bunnies, combat changes, ocean temples with laser puffer fish, and enderman cities.
Also banners and armor stands.

Bunnies, combat changes, ocean temples with laser puffer fish, and enderman cities.
Also banners and armor stands.
He's right.
OT : been done doing stuff on 1.8, due to mod reasons
whats all this 1.9 update malarkey
also wtf are enderman cities
laser pufferfish?
wat
I don't even