Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5969688 times)

you don't want to, tom's server is run by jimmg and kunit
I haven't really seen kunit do anything bad, but jimmg's just a giant douche

No, you where flooding our hole. You're banned anyway, good day sir.
I was flooding my own hole and I still get banned

id still like to know how to connect.

I was flooding my own hole and I still get banned
You're a idiot, you know that right? I started both of the holes, Showdown allowed you to join the first and so I left, I then created a new one in which you proclaimed as your own.

ctrl+v this into the IP thing

tomthegeek.is-a-geek.org
You're a loving idiot, you know that right?
yeah, so I'm apperently an idiot for flooding my own hole, the one you left because I wanted to flood it, and get banned by jimmg bitching at me

ctrl+v this into the IP thing

tomthegeek.is-a-geek.orgyeah, so I'm apperently an idiot for flooding my own hole, because I wanted to flood it, and get banned by jimmg bitching at me
It wasn't your hole, shut the hell up already.

If a player destroys a "abandoned" house then he will begin to think that more and more houses are "abandoned" because such owners aren't at the site or online at all.

That's a stupid conclusion.

My conclusion is better: You're a moron and I'm done arguing about it.

It wasn't your hole, shut the hell up already.
ok, the old hole wasn't mine but you were NOT using it so I went to flood it and get banned because jimmg bitched at me for trying to flood it

ok, the old hole wasn't mine but you were NOT using it so I went to flood it and get banned because jimmg bitched at me for trying to flood it
You flooded the hole Jimmg and I made.

Regulith, I'm glad you left, I'm glad your house was blown up, I'm glad I destroyed your blocks, you're a complete idiot who doesn't offer a valid point in defense and you insist on destroying homes that are "abandoned" when they may not be.

Sir, get the forget out, and stay out.

Tom admined jimmg.

well that explains a lot.

Can monsters spawn in SMP if you're not useing peaceful or is it the host's decision?

Tom admined jimmg.

well that explains a lot.

And you're banned, why would you care.

I flooded the hole that you abandoned AFTER that and get banned, but I guess I should stop arguing with an idiot who can't seem to understand what hole I'm talking about.

Regulith, I'm glad you left, I'm glad your house was blown up, I'm glad I destroyed your blocks, you're a complete idiot who doesn't offer a valid point in defense and you insist on destroying homes that are "abandoned" when they may not be.

Who ever said anything about houses that may not be abandoned?