Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849972 times)

Well, that's your fault.
so it's apperently my fault for not being able to host, nice logic there

Requlith replied with "Would you blow up a house with people living in it? I hope not You'd blow up an abandoned home though, or at least I would", and I replied with "What's stopping a player from thinking a house is abandoned when it isn't."

Requlith, I've said this multiple times "What if the house isn't abandoned, are you going to waste time and resources on destroying a abandoned house for the lawls?" Of course you would, "Would you blow up a house with people living in it? I hope not You'd blow up an abandoned home though, or at least I would".

AN ABANDONED HOME

A HOME WITHOUT PEOPLE LIVING IN IT

NOT A HOME THAT "oh maybe there are people here but probably not"

Jesus Christ

Tom

Do it for your own good because everyone seems to be complaining about there masterpieces being fire/tnt griefed when it is part of survival gameplay.

Kunit is a dumbass.

[/argument]

everyone stop arguing

bring it to pms or something D:

but is anyone hosting?

Kunit is a dumbass.

[/argument]
and Tomthegeek's server is run by a friend and an ex-troll
[/otherhalf]

so it's apperently my fault for not being able to host, nice logic there
Yes, actually it is. If you can't host port forward, if you have a stuffty computer get a job, if you're to young to get a job then grow the forget up.

Sandwich, you're a moron who is banned, lolumad?

Requlith, you're still saying you'd destroy a "abandoned" home, but what if it wasn't abandoned. JESUS CHRIST

Tom

Yes, actually it is. If you can't host port forward, if you have a stuffty computer get a job, if you're to young to get a job then grow the forget up.
So it's his fault he can't become old enough to get a job?

Kunit.

IT WAS loving ABANDONED.

HE LEFT THE HOUSE, I WANTED TO BLOW IT UP, HE DIDNT OBJECT, HE WAS FINE WITH IT. I DID IT. I WOULDNT DO IT IN REAL LIFE. I DID IT IN MINECRAFT.

STOP BEING STUPID.

Requlith, you're still saying you'd destroy a "abandoned" home, but what if it wasn't abandoned. JESUS CHRIST

You've got to be trolling me

There is no other explanation for this

An abandoned home that isn't abandoned.

rite.

The loving point reg is trying to make would be that he said the house was abandoned he TOLD THEM IT WAS so they would remove it.

Also that he would only destroy it if he knew it was abandoned.

Kunit.

IT WAS loving ABANDONED.

HE LEFT THE HOUSE, I WANTED TO BLOW IT UP, HE DIDNT OBJECT, HE WAS FINE WITH IT. I DID IT. I WOULDNT DO IT IN REAL LIFE. I DID IT IN MINECRAFT.

STOP BEING STUPID.
Lolumad?

You've got to be trolling me

There is no other explanation for this
Ding.

So it's his fault he can't become old enough to get a job?
If he's to young to mow lawns then he shouldn't be on the internet.

Wut happened to serber?

forget YOU KIDS AND YOUR ARGUMENTS GOD DAMNIT