Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it

Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5815031 times)

Tom was doing it, only it's always daytime and there's no monsters

Lava flows on the surface naturally are possible, right?

I found a fairly useful bug: Dig at the bottom of a stack of gravel, then as soon as you break the block place a torch on top of the block below, all the gravel blocks above it will fall on the torch and be destroyed

Creepers, Creepers everywhere. I died during the run. This is my new survival level though.

I found a fairly useful bug: Dig at the bottom of a stack of gravel, then as soon as you break the block place a torch on top of the block below, all the gravel blocks above it will fall on the torch and be destroyed
Slopoke.png

Creepers, Creepers everywhere. I died during the run. This is my new survival level though.

I feel like something's wrong here, I don't have a score, my game says "Minecraft Alpha v1.0.15" instead of "0.30" and I don't have an arrow counter

Also when I click Single Player I don't have the chance to do "creative mode"

Slopoke.png

I just bought the game the other day, I'm already a slowbro

You can do Multiplayer Survival? :o

Derp.

yeah, and I had to work on my skin for an hour.

So its a up again.

... tomthegeek.is-a-geek.org

Is Multiplayer survival free?

Oh you're playing the free version, I forgot. Explains the differences.

But I still can't figure out how to do creative mode :V

So its a up again.

... tomthegeek.is-a-geek.org

I'm giving your server a second chance

gonna go chat it up with regulith

Are you playing the free survival mode? That one is stuff. And no, multiplayer survival is not free

Are you playing the free survival mode? That one is stuff.
I know. ):
Hopefully the money will be sent to the Paypal soon.

When is notch going to work on smp?

Not yet, He said on twitter there gonna be a friday update then SMP work next week.

@Epyks tomorrow or early next week, depending on how fast i work. Friday update on Friday, though.     about 9 hours ago  via Twitter for Android  in reply to Epyks

Arg: can he at least fix the furnace?