Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851062 times)

Nice idea. Horrible execution.

Still though, nice try.

You won't stop walking on our land which is secret and we are working on stuff.
That's loving handicapped

-snip-
You kicked me once for being in the same cave as you. When I come back I walk past you and you say "Get off my land" then I ask if you really care that much about your land, then you ban me.
See even A.R.C. thinks that stupid.

You're an idiot. Like someone can't explore the other 99.99% of the world. We are building something and let me specify more, he won't stop getting in our way, blocking stuff, and destroying things.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like that either and there is no way to justify his side. Afterall, I'm sure countless warnings and 3 kicks should work. I had no problem with him around us, but then he started doing what I stated above. Then, I had no choice but to make him stop coming even CLOSE to our place because of trust issues, he was butthurt of being kicked so he kept coming back.

Then I banned him and he came here stating I'm "Too sensitive", even though everyone else was complaining. I'm sure anyone else there would have done the same, but I was the only admin.

It's soooo loving handicapped, I know.

Hur hur look, I can use sarcasm.

You kicked me once for being in the same cave as you. When I come back I walk past you and you say "Get off my land" then I ask if you really care that much about your land, then you ban me.See even A.R.C. thinks that stupid.

It was not a cave, it was our massive fort or whatever you want to call it. You got in ALL of our ways, Not just mine. Don't act like I was the only one who was mad, because everyone was, I was just the only one who did something about it.

And besides, even If I was being "sensitive", I'm sure the kicks I gave you were enough to make you stop. But nope. You couldn't just go somewhere else. So stop making me look like the bad guy.

A.R.C. thinks it's stupid because he is judging something entirely on one persons idiotic response. He was not even at the server and witnessed nothing that went on, so his opinion is entirely based upon yours and trying me make me look "Bad"

I don't think I've ever realized how amazing this game is despite everything being made of such small sprites

Join: 74.67.68.9 if you want or need server. I just ask you to not greif and stealing is permitted because it's there damn fault for not hiding there stuff.

-snip-
I like how you are trying to make everyone think that I was destroying and blocking things. All I was doing was walking around. I came into 1 cave because you said "Guys come and see this" so I was thinking "Oh I wonder what it is". So I walk into the cave and you say "ZSNO GTFO" and then you kick me without even giving me the chance to try and get out. Then I come back and walked around some and leave. Then after an hour or two I come back again and see what you guys are up to so I walk past you looking at what you are making and you say, " ZSNO" " Get off my land". So I ask if you really care about me walking near you and you ban me.

You did not kick me 3 times.
I did not block or destroy anything you and the others were making.
I just bought Minecraft today so I want to see what more experienced Minecraft players were making.
You are exaggerating things over the top.

Just stop trying to cover your badmin-ness.
BTW: I literally laughed when you banned me.

Join: 74.67.68.9 if you want or need server. I just ask you to not greif and stealing is permitted because it's there damn fault for not hiding there stuff.
their*, sorry.

Also good loving job on that rule. I congratulate you for being a server admin with sense.

God damn I can't wait for pvp.

Find deep caves and hope you're lucky
1 is out
1 more is currently being explored (3 dungeons, 4 waterfalls, and some lava found so far)
and one last one is unexplored

I really want a little pet thing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWTzWlMAt1Q

You're an idiot. Like someone can't explore the other 99.99% of the world. We are building something and let me specify more, he won't stop getting in our way, blocking stuff, and destroying things.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like that either and there is no way to justify his side. Afterall, I'm sure countless warnings and 3 kicks should work. I had no problem with him around us, but then he started doing what I stated above. Then, I had no choice but to make him stop coming even CLOSE to our place because of trust issues, he was butthurt of being kicked so he kept coming back.

Then I banned him and he came here stating I'm "Too sensitive", even though everyone else was complaining. I'm sure anyone else there would have done the same, but I was the only admin.

It's soooo loving handicapped, I know.

Hur hur look, I can use sarcasm.

It was not a cave, it was our massive fort or whatever you want to call it. You got in ALL of our ways, Not just mine. Don't act like I was the only one who was mad, because everyone was, I was just the only one who did something about it.

And besides, even If I was being "sensitive", I'm sure the kicks I gave you were enough to make you stop. But nope. You couldn't just go somewhere else. So stop making me look like the bad guy.

A.R.C. thinks it's stupid because he is judging something entirely on one persons idiotic response. He was not even at the server and witnessed nothing that went on, so his opinion is entirely based upon yours and trying me make me look "Bad"
Above is a reason why I like to take care of most of drama/idiots on the server.
I don't trust admins at all. I like a good clean reputation.

No, Meeses, I'm not saying that was a bad idea, I just think it was executed bad and also executed at the wrong position. =/
Also, I'll host tomorrow. :D
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 08:49:56 PM by Daenth »

So

Much

Win

Make them 4x4 blocks instead

who is hostuing
1x1s are less confusing. Hurry up, do trees :D

I like how you are trying to make everyone think that I was destroying and blocking things. All I was doing was walking around. I came into 1 cave because you said "Guys come and see this" so I was thinking "Oh I wonder what it is". So I walk into the cave and you say "ZSNO GTFO" and then you kick me without even giving me the chance to try and get out. Then I come back and walked around some and leave. Then after an hour or two I come back again and see what you guys are up to so I walk past you looking at what you are making and you say, " ZSNO" " Get off my land". So I ask if you really care about me walking near you and you ban me.

You did not kick me 3 times.
I did not block or destroy anything you and the others were making.
I just bought Minecraft today so I want to see what more experienced Minecraft players were making.
You are exaggerating things over the top.

Just stop trying to cover your badmin-ness.
BTW: I literally laughed when you banned me.

Haha. Ohahaha. Ahh. That's pretty funny man. I have to hand it to you, lying and all in that post just to once again as I said, make me look like a badmin when I was not infact. You were in the server for a long time. You had to have heard me say no one is allowed in the place. So first of all that's a given.

Stop talking about a cave, there WAS NO CAVE.

There was no reason in the world that I was implying "Guys come here" to you considering I said nothing directed TOWARDS you before that, except things directed at the whole server. Ask anyone there, you are an idiot. Not just me.

But even after that, and you knew we didn't want you there, you openly admitted to walking by again and seeing what we were doing. Exactly. Didn't I say not to come there?

You were destroying trees, and notice we were planting them. Being new to minecraft is not an excuse, so we are not even going to discuss that.

I'm not trying to cover any of my so called "Badmin". Yes I kicked you. I banned you. But all with reason. Notice this whole thread is spammed with people crying and complaining about getting banned by either Heal, Oasis, or myself. Heal is the loving host too, and he justifies most of the bans. So it's obviously not the admins. It's you idiots.

It's just common sense. If you don't have any that's pretty damn sad.

I am not covering up anything once again, you just can't accept the fact that you can't listen.

Now I am wide open to pardon you're ban, as I do with everyone once. As long as you comply to rules and not be an idiot or come in our base, I am fine. Okay?

Above is a reason why I like to take care of most of drama/idiots on the server.
I don't trust admins at all. I like a good clean reputation.

No, Meeses, I'm not saying that was a bad idea, I just think it was executed bad and also executed at the wrong position. =/
Also, I'll host tomorrow. :D

Well everyone with me wanted me to solve the problem, so I did. I don't think banning is a "wrong execution" but okay.

Well everyone with me wanted me to solve the problem, so I did. I don't think banning is a "wrong execution" but okay.
Ah, I see. I think the major problem is that people take advantage of admin and use it to protect their land. Therefore, it caused drama where it was unneeded.