Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849363 times)

Notch needs to add:

Wagons
Horses
Campfires
Lanterns
Hot Air Balloons
Furniture
Chimneys
Window Drapes
Candles
Bees + Hive
Birds
Fish Mobs
Human Tribes

Maybe some more, that I can't think of.

Wagons
Can be pulled but not up blocks, to move it up a block you ether have to have half blocks or you must go to the back of the cart and push it. (Moves 70% slower but allows jumping)

Horses
Horses can be ridden (Movement+60%) or can be hooked to carts to move them faster (50%)

Window drapes
Can be placed over windows, can be right clicked on to move close and open them.

Something I hope to see is notch to alter the names again so if you can't see the player you can't see the name.

To activate things you press E over right click.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:05:31 PM by zookuw »

Heaven. Get in the clouds, if your lucky, you will find chunky cloud blocks. Make a nether portal shaped thing out of the chunky cloud, and have all the animals walk through it, then you can teleport to heaven. :D

Of course it wouldn't be called that.

Goblins! Thousands of them!

70.161.235.248:25565

Join br0s.

Also, do not abuse shape builder or I will kick you ass.

Actually, Ill do it later.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2011, 11:30:41 PM by Dodger »

My favorite texture pack of all time is the cherrypicked texture pack.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=110001

Wagons
Can be pulled but not up blocks, to move it up a block you ether have to have half blocks or you must go to the back of the cart and push it. (Moves 70% slower but allows jumping)

That would be absolutely hideous.

http://forum.hey0.net/showthread.php?tid=708 How the hell do I use this I cast it and it says I still dont have the regaents when I do?

Campfires
You need wood and some kind of lighter. Also need some stone to make the *camp*

Lanterns
Like a torch except with a larger lighting distance and it cannot be on the ground. Only on walls c:

Hot Air Balloons
You need to combine two different items. The basket, and the balloon. To make the basket, you need to make 6 strands of cloth. Each strand is made with two string, two cloth, and one wooden stick.  To make the balloon, You need six sticks and three cloths down the middle, it makes only one part of the balloon. You need four balloon parts to make the whole balloon. Then you combine the basket and balloon to make ze hot air balloon.,

Candles
A little less than torches but can be equipped in hand to give off light.

Candles
A little less than torches but can be equipped in hand to give off light.
Notch has said many times he won't do moving light sources.

Notch has said many times he won't do moving light sources.

Too bad someone already did.

Too bad someone already did.
Yes they did, Notch said he would not do them because it's difficult to make an efficient moving light system. Making one isn't the problem, making it efficient and not sloppy is the issue.

I was thinking hot air balloons could use the balloons attached to something.

I was thinking hot air balloons could use the balloons attached to something.

It would make sense to have such thing like

WOW
WWW        With W=Wood and O=Space

or

OOO
WOW
WWW     Like a boat

As the carriages to hold you, then put that on the bottom of a crafting grid, followed by flint and steel above it for fire, and a baloon on top of that.

Hosting.
Pvp is on. Monsters are on. Backfiring cannons are on.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 02:39:25 PM by betababy »