Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5836695 times)

Are you loving kidding? Spiders are loving awesome with this update.
Revert? forget no

Holy stuff you are a dumb ass. At night me and some friends would make a tall sniper tower and kick some ass, but not anymore. Tell me how they are awesome in any way.

Holy stuff you are a dumb ass. At night me and some friends would make a tall sniper tower and kick some ass, but not anymore. Tell me how they are awesome in any way.
"Dear Notch change spiders back because they suck now you implemented a bit more challenge to the game that us people who cannot play it and just hide can no longer hide anymore"

OPEN UP THAT HOLE DOWN THERE
I CRACKED

just take out the 2nd to top and 3rd to top, then the spiders shouldn't be a problem, and you'll stand on the top

You're going to have to accept the fact that the game is going to get harder and harder. You can't expect Notch to leave the best defense as a 2 block high wall or 2 block deep dry moat. Suck it up and lern2swordandarmor.

If you two are talking to me, I can't quite tell.. So far, 6 or so people have asked to join my Let's Play. I had planned that only me and my sister would do it from the start, but I may let one or two guests show up per episode. The guests would have to have a headset with mic, and would be pulled randomly each episode from a jar.
I have headset and mic. I haven't put my voice on the internet before, so in still mulling that over. I am current leaning towards yes, but there's the no side also.

Hi Nightfox

That looks cool.
But.
What's with the ^.^ on the helmet layers?

That looks cool.
But.
What's with the ^.^ on the helmet layers?
ears and probably a nose

If you two are talking to me, I can't quite tell.. So far, 6 or so people have asked to join my Let's Play. I had planned that only me and my sister would do it from the start, but I may let one or two guests show up per episode. The guests would have to have a headset with mic, and would be pulled randomly each episode from a jar.
I have a headset. c:

If anybody wants to get a chance to join the commentary, send me a PM.

Requirements;
   -Have to have a mic, decent quality, no echo.
   -Voice cannot be under the age of 10, no more 'My Sister' voices.
   -To not whine when not picked, or celebrate too much if picked.

If anybody wants to get a chance to join the commentary, send me a PM.

Requirements;
   -Have to have a mic, decent quality, no echo.
   -Voice cannot be under the age of 10, no more 'My Sister' voices.
   -To not whine when not picked, or celebrate too much if picked.
oh nevermind i cant play i have no voice recorder
thanks anyway
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 05:06:16 PM by Moriarty »

oh nevermind i cant play i have no headset
thanks anyway
same here

Doesn't require a headset, just a mic with decent quality and no echo.