Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5754561 times)

My first post in this Forum I have decided to be here. I'm gonna post my Skeleton Mask Skin.
Man, is the Minecraft Wiki always a bitch to load?
My connection to the Wiki is fine. Is your connection Okay?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:44:06 PM by Megamax2001 »

My first post in this Forum I have decided to be here. I'm gonna post my Skeleton Mask Skin.
Welcome to the forum!
Did you come from Minecraft?

You never said how. C:
It was somewhere in there , and if care he would've Googled

Welcome to the forum!
Did you come from Minecraft?
Yes. And I have found and wasted Diamonds on Shovels and Pickaxes. And have put Lava Pools in wooden huts. And found Underwater caves with Nothing in them.

No, did my suggestion work?

So far it is, but like I said, I can't predict when the Black Screen will pop up, it could happen a few minutes in, or after several hours of playing.

This is my second skin, it is basically a huge improvement from my first... The thing on his head is a helmet, The character is one I made up... He is a handicapped criminally insane inmate escapee. He needs the helmet to prevent himself from bashing his head in on the wall.

This is probably a stupid question, but, where do I find ".minecraft"? I see only the Minecraft program in My Documents, and I did a search though all files and folders for ".minecraft" and the Wizard found nothing.
In minecraft, open up the Texture Folder, and go up a Folder or 2.
video of my first successful music circut
That's okay, I guess. I'm still one of those "What the heck am I doing" people when it comes to Locks, Double doors opening in sync, and still have trouble with the Alternator.

Oh, another skin. Soldier, Gray Camo, Gas Mask. Not really my best.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 09:56:40 PM by Megamax2001 »

It was somewhere in there , and if care he would've Googled
And if he didn't Google...?

I've got to many skins Laying around.

I'm semi-good with redstone; if I wanted to, I could make a large circut. It's actually pretty fun, and simple once you know what you're doing. There's a wiki article that really helped me:

http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Redstone_circuits

Used to be filled with clay.
Now I have 716 clay balls. Yes

Should I start up my Minetopograph and Generate a Picture of one of my Worlds?

My world has Pits like that so I can make Sand Stone. I'm going to create a castle out of Sand Stone soon.

give me some

oh wait