Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5753729 times)

I'll let you know when:
1. My brother is home.
2. Minecraft server starts working.

When the minecraft site is back up, I will be hosting, however, there's a chance that I'll be putting a whitelist on it.

If it whitelists could I be in bro (In-name: JaeJae)
I normally don't do much, mass suppress the cow population and set up a Leather shop is my latest feats.

It will probably start working when Mojang gets back from GDC and Vegas

However, it would be quite lonely with only 3-5 people. I might let in a few Blocklanders just to have a bit more population.

I'd be willing to contribute with my building skills, as well as just to be there.

EDIT:
Argh, damnit, unintentional double-post.

i am updating my minecraft texture pack. the latest version is going to be released after 5 days!

When the minecraft site is back up, I will be hosting, however, there's a chance that I'll be putting a whitelist on it.

This server is primarily for me, my family, and IRL friends.

However, it would be quite lonely with only 3-5 people. I might let in a few Blocklanders just to have a bit more population.

The only mods it will be using is:
-Bukkit (Allows below mods to be run.)
-NetherGate (Make a nether portal in multiplayer, this is done the same way it's done in singleplayer.)
-Persistence (Required for NetherGate, just allows multiple worlds.)
-FairSpawn (Change your spawn point by right-clicking with a compass. Can only do this every 30 minutes.)
Would like to be able to join
but probably too late

No seed = random number seed, like in any version before 1.3
Actually it's not random, it's taken from your computer's clock at the time of the generation.

I believe that if any two people actually start a world at the same exact second, it should be the same world.

When is Minecraft.net coming back, Notch I hate you :(

its up i think
i can connect

Actually it's not random, it's taken from your computer's clock at the time of the generation.

I believe that if any two people actually start a world at the same exact second, it should be the same world.
If their clocks are synced, they would still have different spawn locations.

Would like to be able to join
but probably too late
Too late? Minecraft hasn't even started working yet.

The server is empty and no one started anything yet.

The only thing the server has right now is a clean landscape and an op list.

its up i think
i can connect
You can connect through the 1.3 launcher because the https server is up. But you can't join any servers because the http server is down.

oh! well dang! me and fire were gonna play SI :c well that just sucks

Hey look, it's down, like always...