Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5764587 times)

we just wait and see may take a day or two
It will most likely be ignored.

That and I don't really want to pirate it. Just too dodgy for my moral sense to handle.

That and I don't really want to pirate it. Just too dodgy for my moral sense to handle.

The only features you will be missing out on are multiplayer, because you won't have a purchased account.

Still it's stealing and I don't sit too well with that. Even if I just try the game. What if I don't like it? Then I have done something bad for no real reason and my guilt would bother me.

Still it's stealing and I don't sit too well with that. Even if I just try the game. What if I don't like it? Then I have done something bad for no real reason and my guilt would bother me.
It'll be all good once you buy it, even if you hate it if the guilt would bother you so much.

It's not that hard to get enough money. Do some work.

if you buy it and dont like it you can get it back by doing more work

It's a bit more complicated than you realize. Long story short, I will most likely not have the financial resources for such an endeavor for a good long while even if I just take a fiver from each check and save over a period of time. I have priorities to which my money will be going towards for a while and just can't spare it at this time. I guess I will just have to pass up on it then for a while.

Thanks anyways for the info.

If you are playing the pirated version and enjoying it for awhile knowing you will not buy it, that's bad.

If you are playing the pirated version and enjoying it for awhile knowing you will not buy it, that's bad.

That's my point. What if I end up not liking it or finding out my laptop can't handle it? Then I've stolen something for no good reason.

Found a bunch of lapis and redstone and decided to come out of my hellhole of a mine and build a dock
http://img101.imageshack.us/g/20110227193901.png/
link is an album of it
also piggie avatar get
« Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:03:29 PM by Demitiri »

I'll join up with you guys on MC tomorrow when I'm not piss tired. My name in-game is Ichverbot (cuz some jew stole Iban).

I'll join up with you guys on MC tomorrow when I'm not piss tired. My name in-game is Ichverbot (cuz some jew stole Iban).
You should try the map seed gargamel

its loving awesome

Rug i though you were married and stuff

Rug i though you were married and stuff
Not married yet, but I do have a solid relationship and a baby on the way. Therefore my lack of available funds....well the car likes it's share of my paycheck too. Needs a lot of work to be road legal in a sense.