Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849793 times)

Ahhh this game!
Making a castle and atm i've finished the forgery tower and battlement

found a really huge cave

20 iron

found a really huge cave

20 iron

Nice, have you used the PC Gamer Seed?
I forgot what it is but i used the PC Gamer Demo for a bit and you spawn near a chest full of iron tools and below you is like 5 iron + a chest full of creeper powder

found a really huge cave

20 iron
Lol I walked in a cave once.
I came out with 1 set of diamond armor less, 35 diamonds more and 3.5 stacks of iron.

Nice, have you used the PC Gamer Seed?
I forgot what it is but i used the PC Gamer Demo for a bit and you spawn near a chest full of iron tools and below you is like 5 iron + a chest full of creeper powder

Why would you play the demo if you purchased the game? The demo only allows like, 5 game days.

Why would you play the demo if you purchased the game? The demo only allows like, 5 game days.

I haven't purchased the game, i play the demo, download seeds and inventory hack and fight awesome creepers

I made a stuffty town with a friend.

Check out my cool cape!

New item idea!

Vacuums:
Blocks that, once activated with redstone, pulls liquid from one place to another. Water and lava, for example. You could connect the entry side in a water/lava source, than the exit side in a manmade fountain.

It would be a great way to make fountains you can turn on/off, as well as new possibilities for mob traps.

Sounds like a good idea!

Notch made boats float up slower, now water elevaters will be slower.

forgetforgetforgetforget

Does anybody want the IP to the server I play on? It's pretty private, but we need more people because it costs a lot to host it on the VPS it's hosted on.

I'm making a server.
But I need to know what the currency should be.
I'm currently using Iron, but gold sounds good, too.
Maybe diamond.
Anyways, Just post ideas.

Lapis makes good currency.
Because it is like really REALLY useless.
Evin compared to gold.
Or maybe slimeballs.

Lapis makes good currency.
Because it is like really REALLY useless.
Evin compared to gold.
Or maybe slimeballs.
Yes, But I want something easy to obtain.