Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5778060 times)

Anyone want to come to the Videostructo server and build a village?
Come to the coords
x:14

z:-835

You'll see a little farm and a little Shack we got a zombie dungeon im going to make a trap out of to harvest cookies (valen has a mod).

My friend made this for me.

U jelly?

not really

It's hard to tell what it is

not really

It's hard to tell what it is
its a creeper botch

its a creeper botch
I know, I didn't say that I didn't know what it was

New desktop.
-creepersnip-
Eahyup. I has seen that picture before. I LOVE IT!!

-snip-

Jeb's Pistons

Pop up table anyone?

Also Anybody, how 2 zoom map?
oho, got the best idea ever. Dispenser, shoot on piston, click button, whatever the forget came out is up on the piston <3

No one's at brickybob's server.

Better drink my own piss raise a dog army in Menen's house.

I found this cave in my world, and, ask com, it had gold and diamond veins, as well as iron and red stone deposits.

Also, I found another massive cave and it is my current residence. Every now and then, I find a new wing of it.

And I'm too chicken to play on normal, so I'm on peaceful

You should have it be a challange, where you have to survive all the traps and get to tresure.
That would be cool.
Well, I'm not aiming for it to be that way, but the Royal Chambers is basically gonna be that way. All the way down to bedrock, extremely challenging to get to, etc.

I'm also planning on doing almost thousands of secret passageways, to add to the chaos of trying to find the Royal Chamber once people get a way onto the island.

I found this cave in my world, and, ask com, it had gold and diamond veins, as well as iron and red stone deposits.

Also, I found another massive cave and it is my current residence. Every now and then, I find a new wing of it.

And I'm too chicken to play on normal, so I'm on peaceful
At least play Easy, dear god. No evil mobs would kill Minecraft for me.

That's the point of this thread.
Bragging about the game, talking about it, discussing, and posting stuff about what you're doing.
The only reason I come to this thread is to find new information that I would have to look through tons of minecraft stuff for. I don't come here to see that Oasis has lived in his world for 300+ days or that hes making a new world and surviving on that.
If you don't want that, go make your own.
Because making the thread means I can control what people say in it. Not to mention making another thread would be completely handicapped, but thats a bit obvious.

Because it's that hard to be careful. This isn't bragging.
Its not that hard to be careful. Thats not the point. Its that hes saying that hes more careful than whoever he was talking to. Thats pretty much the definition of bragging, if you didn't realize.
Anyone can create one. Once again, this isn't bragging.
Yep. It takes no skill, but hes saying it like its an amazing feat.
"Hey guys, I've survived 16 days in minecraft!"-Him "SHTU UP U BRAGER I HAT YOU FHDGKFDF" -You.
Announcing that you've survived for 16 days isn't bragging. I bet if I look anywhere I'll see someone ACTUALLY bragging about surviving.
-OOooooo! An entry journal! I SO JELY CAUS I CAN'T TYPE IN ANY TEXT PROGRAM!
This isn't bragging. I can make a journal entry about every time I punch a tree/die/punch a pig/make something and have twice that amount.
Once again, its possible to brag about something not impressive. Shocking, isn't it?

Funny how only some of the more stupid members of the forums attacked me.

The only reason I come to this thread is to find new information that I would have to look through tons of minecraft stuff for. I don't come here to see that Oasis has lived in his world for 300+ days or that hes making a new world and surviving on that.Because making the thread means I can control what people say in it. Not to mention making another thread would be completely handicapped, but thats a bit obvious.

Its not that hard to be careful. Thats not the point. Its that hes saying that hes more careful than whoever he was talking to. Thats pretty much the definition of bragging, if you didn't realize.Yep. It takes no skill, but hes saying it like its an amazing feat.Once again, its possible to brag about something not impressive. Shocking, isn't it?

Funny how only some of the more stupid members of the forums attacked me.
Tylale, I don't come to this thread to see you bragging about your non-existent intelligence.

Please get the forget out.