Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849858 times)

Any servers up? I woke up to 300+ posts so don a bit lazy to read them all.

This, however you can configure the script to allow other blocks.
you can use more than just wood

cobblestone, glass, logs, pumpkins, anything that isn't part of the ground that you build on really

that building design is really nice, but making it all out of planks is ghastly.
I didn't make it. It was the townhall of a millenaire village.

would the Zeppelin mod let me fly this ?

Theoretically yes if it's under 1024 blocks, but you'd probably lag up the ass.

Yes. I think. So long as there isn't anything natural on/in it.

Oh good. He will stream it if they do it.

http://i.imgur.com/9XniF.png
I screamed with joy when I saw this.
:s
I think that's bad.

EDIT:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Q25Ly75Rc
woh
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 11:38:08 PM by Daenth »

Das pretty cool. And I screamed with joy when I saw what was at the bottom of that picture. That "zombies will drop something other than feathers" thing.

Torches break it.

Torches break it.
Not any more. Nor did they. Ever. They just duplicated. Now they don't.

Why I am so grateful for maps in my serious-survival-save.

First pic:  Planned things.  Blue circle is going to be like a library and astronomy tower island.  Green circle is current base of operations, residence, farm, etc.  Red circle is proposed new walled coastal village.  Orange lines are where I literally dug out the connections between my island and the other continent because I wanted to at one point make a wall all around the island but decided against it.  Yellow line is planned rail lines unless I feel like installing Flan's vehicle mods (in which I'll just make roads).

And yes, three stacks of planks because I was gathering materials to make the rail stations.  I only use stone tools because they're easy to make, I'm only using my iron for precious ores and armor, and eventually rails.  I have like 2 gold (spent 4 to make the watch which is always needed), and only 2 diamond.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:04:04 AM by Cybertails1998 »