Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851487 times)

Is there a texture pack template or something if i want to make my own?

1.8 textures!

As your stranded-ness allows you to build a world from despair and a hollow victory at least, I think the entire minecraft world in context is pretty loving scary.

Here's something you want to think about:

+Why are the villages empty? I don't mean software-wise, I mean story-wise. Where is everyone?
 +Zombies are dead humans. Everybody died and became zombies except you...
 +The nether is most likely hell. It's hinted that you use black magic to summon a portal using fire. How would your character have the knowledge to open hell?
 +How did you end up where you are?
1. the villagers are obviously air blocks
2. um no theyre adult slimes obviously
3. science!
4. weird time and plot stuff

1. the villagers are obviously air blocks
2. um no theyre adult slimes obviously
3. science!
4. weird time and plot stuff
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSf9aEETnvE&feature=player_detailpage

Answer to all questions

My server say "NOT ENOUGH RAM" how2fix
Open up notepad an type"java -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar minecraft_server.jar nogui" without quotes then save it as Anything.bat then lauch it next to the Minecraft sevrer.jar and it allocates more ram to the server program.

Is this worth buying for someone such as myself? No, right?

Is this worth buying for someone such as myself? No, right?
depends on if you have imagination/can install mods

Imagination is hard to come by in my head.

Imagination is hard to come by in my head.
>Find a seed with ice
>Dig a house under the ice and be careful not to flood it all

I rushed home from school today, ignored my friends and told them they couldn't come over, didn't bother eating before I came upstairs and then I saw that 1.8 wasn't released :(

I rushed home from school today, ignored my friends and told them they couldn't come over, didn't bother eating before I came upstairs and then I saw that 1.8 wasn't released :(
Or you could play the pre-release.

now now, thats how you know you have a addiction.

:P

Same for me. :(