Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851411 times)

"im to lazy to get off my ass and look for it, someone else do the work for me."
Go cry some more.

aww yeah, new prerelease

Jeb is pretty much squashing all the problems we all had w/ the first prerelease.

HOOWWWWW can you PEEPOLE be so RETORTED
if you bought the humble indie bundle 3 you got a minecraft 7 da y trial code and sk8ter gave it to copblock and then it ran out
http://www.minecraft.net/redeem.jsp

Man awasp needs to get home from school so he can update his server.

HOOWWWWW can you PEEPOLE be so RETORTED
if you bought the humble indie bundle 3 you got a minecraft 7 da y trial code and sk8ter gave it to copblock and then it ran out
http://www.minecraft.net/redeem.jsp

:D Can I have one, sweetie?

Woo killed 7 Enderman in a night so far!

EDIT:

Inb4lolsnake
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 03:48:41 PM by Aide33 »

I've found 90% of all my Endermen in abandoned mines.

I've found 90% of all my Endermen in abandoned mines.
Didn't even know they spawned there now you scared me.
Well it would have been more of a scare to discover one when I don't expect it c:

Didn't even know they spawned there now you scared me.
Well it would have been more of a scare to discover one when I don't expect it c:
They spawn in the darkness I suppose, and aside from the supports the entire mine is atleast 3 blocks tall. It'd make sense they spawn in there, but I think there's a bit of code that makes them spawn in there more often than other places.

drmkgkfl'g

1.8 is a lot laggier than 1.7.3. :\

They spawn in the darkness I suppose, and aside from the supports the entire mine is atleast 3 blocks tall. It'd make sense they spawn in there, but I think there's a bit of code that makes them spawn in there more often than other places.
I think they spawn equally everywhere because I've been finding a lot in wide open spaces like deserts and plains.

Also,

lovey waterfall

More oddly shaped terrain...

Whats wrong with the generator? D:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 04:09:06 PM by Aide33 »

guys help why do mobs and animals spawn way more often in 1.8 then 1.7