Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5815460 times)

The two outer rings go down levels

The top layer is the base of the tower.
If you filled in the little floors/grass thingies, I feel so bad for you. :c

>Me playing 1.8
>Endermen
>Go to kill it
>Enderman opens mouth
>Forever scared.

I never knew they did that. .-.

I HAVE AN IDEA, SOMEONE BUILD BIOSHOCK INFINITE!

I found a bug that is not rarely found woo.
Once youtube finishes uploading the video i will link it.

http://imgur.com/a/ysuwy#avBYF

I was moving around, and found the Terrain Generator made floating bits. (Light picture) Then I moved on and found an awesome gorge into this plateau or whatever, and skeletons/spiders/Creepers kept spawning out of it until I filled it with torches. (Darker picture, second one showing Skeleton that came out of it)

The rest of them... I found a group of like 7-8 Enderman on top of this mountain type thing. I moved around and discovered it was actually 10-11. However, I couldn't group them too well since Creepers kept coming between us. Weirder still, even with like 7-8 Enderman actively following me, I'd see more out on nearby mountains. My last few show 10 following me at once.

Edit: One of the images in the above link.

« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 01:05:39 AM by MegaScientifical »

http://youtu.be/e9OME7RMFZ8

Enjoy the awkward to find out when you have giant plans for it bug.

@notch

Remember when I took out the F key? @jeb_ put it back in. So I took it out again. ;)

I HAVE AN IDEA, SOMEONE BUILD BIOSHOCK INFINITE!
Someone did and I tried, but it failed :c

Ill try tomorrow, heck Ill make skyrails.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 02:57:59 AM by Frostbyte »

Has anyone played the Cube INC. map? It's cool as hell

yes, i am still playing 1.7.3

So guys, if I started playing the prerelease and made a main world on it, when 1.8 comes out will I need to start another world to not miss out on things?

So guys, if I started playing the prerelease and made a main world on it, when 1.8 comes out will I need to start another world to not miss out on things?

Only if they make changes to world generation for some reason, and you could always travel somewhere where you haven't been to fix that anyway

does anyone else get weird color spazzing on the horizon when swimming or boating?

also, I just went to the lovey three river joining spot I posted a few pages back.
Now that I am walking around the area in survival mode I have great visions for this place.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 05:13:35 AM by Littledude »