Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851505 times)

Who was the guy who posted the texture pack they made for themselves where everything was just reduced by half and back to normal? So like, all the pixels seemed bigger and cuter? I can't find it. I was going to remake that for 1.0.0 for the sake of I liked it, but I can't find the post of the person to credit them for the idea.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/105950-1001-things-to-add-to-your-house/

Doing this challenge need a hoster and peoples to help me with it

-Plad101
-Oldrusty/Fusix
-AngelTF
-Menen
-Efhunter
-DoctorDoodler

Host/IP

-Funnelcake5 -71.33.189.101

Add me on steam: Plad101

Starts Tomorrow at 6, PM Central standard time!

SEE YA THERE!
another repost sorry

shouldnt the title be "RRAAWRFGS DRAGON"?

Who was the guy who posted the texture pack they made for themselves where everything was just reduced by half and back to normal? So like, all the pixels seemed bigger and cuter? I can't find it. I was going to remake that for 1.0.0 for the sake of I liked it, but I can't find the post of the person to credit them for the idea.
Resize the textures to 8x8 and then resize them back up to whatever minecrafts default resolution is (16x16 I think).

Resize the textures to 8x8 and then resize them back up to whatever minecrafts default resolution is (16x16 I think).

My point though was that someone else did this before, and before I even start messing with textures, I want to credit him for giving me the idea to do the same in 1.0.0. Someone posted pictures of their game after doing it, and didn't actually post the texture pack of it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 08:56:16 PM by MegaScientifical »

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/105950-1001-things-to-add-to-your-house/

Doing this challenge need a hoster and peoples to help me with it

-Plad101
-Oldrusty/Fusix
-AngelTF
-Menen
-Efhunter
-DoctorDoodler
-Maze24

Host/IP

-Funnelcake5 -71.33.189.101

Add me on steam: Plad101

Starts Tomorrow at 6, PM Central standard time!

SEE YA THERE!

I'd help if the list didn't seem so ridiculous Diamond floor, right at the top of the list, kind of was a put off, even if the entryway isn't part of that.

So, I'd call my 8x Default Texture Pack a failure with this pig and how ugly everything is. I used Nearest Neighbor in Photoshop for the resizing on... most images in the jar. Took forever, really need a macro for this. But the point is... any ideas on how EXACTLY he did this?

wasnt it 4x4

Ya, I was JUST thinking that. I did 50 percent reduction and restoration on all the textures. I should do 25 percent for 4x of the default 16x. But was it Nearest Neighbor or something else?

0.5x0.5 texture pack is best texture pack

i should totally do that

it looks a lot like ace of spades.

Yeah, new TMI version is pretty cool

you can switch rain, time, gamemode

very nice
I didn't know that. :o

Who likes my skin (Which needs to be shaded).

EDIT: Its me execpt I dont have red hair.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 10:29:13 PM by AssassinDevil2 »

People pay taxes to fund the school for education. Then, brats like you abuse the privilege given to use internet at school for unproductive, recreational use. You make a mockery of the system, and a drain on people's well needed resources. It's people like you that make people want to cut tax-funded school internet. :panda:
I only play it at Lunch and Computer Class since i am the TA and TAs do nothing in that class.