Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851239 times)

HEY.
where is the town golem thing in the poll.
Robots don't count.

I'm only two wool away from completing Sunburn Islands; Red and Black

Not looking forward to the island full of Ghast spawners

HEY.
where is the town golem thing in the poll.
Ask and ye shall recieve!

In the future, however, if you have any serious suggestions for changes in the thread, please PM me. I will see these 100% of the time rather than a small chance of seeing a single post in one of my threads. I'll even get a nice little email so I can reply almost immediately! Oh my!

Ask and ye shall recieve!

In the future, however, if you have any serious suggestions for changes in the thread, please PM me. I will see these 100% of the time rather than a small chance of seeing a single post in one of my threads. I'll even get a nice little email so I can reply almost immediately! Oh my!

make another poll!

make another poll!
Hm? What do you mean? Are you asking me to reset the poll?

Hm? What do you mean? Are you asking me to reset the poll?

yep, need new opinions!

yep, need new opinions!
Alright, sure. It needs a fresh reset every once in a while anyways. Now's as good as a time as ever, with an extra mob to the list.

At lunch I went to the computer lab and like 10 people were playing Minecraft. All of them pirated it.

At lunch I went to the computer lab and like 10 people were playing Minecraft. All of them pirated it.
Teach 'em a lesson. Punch them in the richard!

... I mean, tell them to buy it. If they really can't afford it however, Notch has said himself has told people to pirate it instead of buying it if you legitimately need to spend money on other things. God damned economy, not letting people buy Minecraft!

Might wanna add ocelots/cats as well before the votes start flying in

Ghast master race

Might wanna add ocelots/cats as well before the votes start flying in

Ghast master race
Ooohhh, damnit. You're right. Let me lock the poll and add them before votes start coming in.
Edit: Added.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 02:18:36 AM by Dropshock »

Gangsta ass pig is winning by my vote  >:3

same here for a few months, they bought it later though