Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5716456 times)

wow holy stuff what a great sounding mod, the name really describes what its about and makes it sound interesting
[font=ohyouarejusthilarious]It'll make more sense when I finish it.[/font]

New York Comic Con uses this font, a texture pack should apply it for Minecraft.

[font=ohyouarejusthilarious]It'll make more sense when I finish it.[/font]

or you could be a good little mod maker and actually give some info

Ten bucks says it's a Smart Moving "inspired" mod.

New York Comic Con uses this font, a texture pack should apply it for Minecraft.

People can only see fonts they have installed. What you wrote shows as Times New Roman for 99.9% of the people here.

Ten bucks says it's a Smart Moving "inspired" mod.
not even close :D you'll see, trust me, it'll be awesome
or you could be a good little mod maker and actually give some info
I just started on it today. I'll post info tomorrow once I have some working build of it.

Its called "Get a Grip... On your Sanity"

Realize you are trapped in an almost infinite world made of cubes forever, all alone.

Its called "Get a Grip... On your Sanity"

Realize you are trapped in an almost infinite world made of cubes forever, all alone.
but of course!
no, but really, it's a mod for tools. you create better handles for tools with materials. it also adds a new ore and a couple new tools/weapons.

On to a different train of thought!

The villagers really need names floating above their heads or something. The wiki claims they can change profession, so unless you keep great tabs on everyone in a particular village you'll never find someone if they change. Only good for an RP sense, probably.

but of course!
no, but really, it's a mod for tools. you create better handles for tools with materials. it also adds a new ore and a couple new tools/weapons.

they already have that, its called inficraft

they already have that, its called inficraft
forget.
forget.
TIME FOR A NEW IDEA LOL

forget.
forget.
TIME FOR A NEW IDEA LOL

Make a mod that adds big rotating gears

Make a mod that adds big rotating gears
and what do they do

make a mod based around a mineral called "zenonium" that lets you make tools/armor/blocks out of it and each of the tools will do something different

make a mod based around a mineral called "zenonium" that lets you make tools/armor/blocks out of it and each of the tools will do something different
oh you :cookieMonster:
that's not even functional, it's just new items :(
I want to add some lovey functionality to something that is currently boring