Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851366 times)

http://imgur.com/a/AtjrO
Camo

Nether and sand are the only good ones.

Plus kinda useless with invisiblity potions

Nether and sand are the only good ones.

Plus kinda useless with invisiblity potions

Except those are temporary, needing to be taken over and over.

megascience do you just stalk the dev team constantly lol

Well when you have enough spare surveillance cameras, you're bound to stumble upon some interesting uses.

thats some nice dessert camo
So I'm not the only one who noticed that.

i really wish the devs would just make an extra texture for colorable areas on leather armor, it would also be good if they did the same for the other armors, that way you can have diamond armor with color markings without it looking like an other armor.

I like how the devs only respond to the stuffty ideas and stupid questions on twitter
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 06:02:03 PM by Menen »

I like how the devs only respond to the stuffty ideas and stupid questions on twitter
basically r/minecraft.

I don't think I'll have any use for dyed armor because I mean seriously, who uses leather armor anyway? It provides such mediocre protection compared to iron which in most cases is easier to track down

Paint should be made with Cauldrons. Mix water and the dye of your choice together to make paint.

they should add dyes for food and potions
make people drink poison thinking it's a health potion and color cake green

i really wish the devs would just make an extra texture for colorable areas on leather armor, it would also be good if they did the same for the other armors, that way you can have diamond armor with color markings without it looking like an other armor.

Did they ever say they wouldn't consider it? You make it sound like they said no. It hasn't been discussed with them, and how they'd be implemented... is hard to figure out.

I don't think I'll have any use for dyed armor because I mean seriously, who uses leather armor anyway? It provides such mediocre protection compared to iron which in most cases is easier to track down

Adventure/Arena maps. Where you are supposed to find armor. Be given it. You aren't supposed to be too overpowered (at first). Yes, that's not a huge group, but you can't really stop a previous Minecraft modder from adding trivial features people wanted a while ago.