Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5757369 times)

Well someone start a server and we'll see.
People have but nobody has made an "Official" server and thus nobody seems to play on them.

People have but nobody has made an "Official" server and thus nobody seems to play on them.

it can't be an "official" server unless the person who owns the forum says "this is the official server"

it can't be an "official" server unless the person who owns the forum says "this is the official server"
I put it in quotes for a reason.

ugh, thaumcraft just does not want to cooperate with the other mods in the default FTB pack

and the magic world pack lacks too many of the mods I want to try out

what a mess

ugh, thaumcraft just does not want to cooperate with the other mods in the default FTB pack

and the magic world pack lacks too many of the mods I want to try out

what a mess

plus+ pack dude

http://pluspluspack.com/plugin/

thought it was a custom pack for FTB, that would explain why I couldn't find it

It's because whenever people make servers they never make a topic with pictures, it's always a half assed post on here with an IP, and usually the IP doesn't work because the server isn't dedi or they just didn't do it right. If you remember kodleeshare it was pretty good, until they alienated all of their uses with gay war server stuff for like two months.

jesus christ how am I just now finding out about multiMC

Someone please host a server, i'm sick and bored.

I'd like someone to host a server as long as its not tekkit.

I'm considering finding a large server full of people I don't know and just starting a village with some blocklanders

it makes minecraft a lot more tedious which is what idiots think difficulty is*
it also shows that you couldn't handle it.
people actually enjoy the work they go through to get stuff done.

Feels good to successfully smith an ingot in TFC