Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5794651 times)

I know we don't have many mobile users, but for anyone who plays Pocket Edition, 0.6.0 change log: http://mojang.com/2013/01/minecraft-pocket-edition-0-6-0-submitted/

I know we don't have many mobile users, but for anyone who plays Pocket Edition, 0.6.0 change log: http://mojang.com/2013/01/minecraft-pocket-edition-0-6-0-submitted/
I've been playing PE because I haven't had my PC. Nice to see it update.

Since I'm new to smart phones and only played the Pocket Edition demo, that statement at the bottom about 2.2 no longer being supported confused me. I was thinking current was 2.2 or something instead of 4.2, and I'm 4.0.4, so I should still be long supported. I'moutofcontextstupid.

wither? what is that?

wither? what is that?
an effect that a boss and his minions put on you. It makes it harder to see how much health you have, so you don't know when you are close to death
The wither boss was added in 1.3 or 1.4 I think. You hunt down wither skeleton dudes in the nether 4 three of their heads then, build an iron golem structure out of soul sand and plae the three heads across the top to summon the boss, its a tough fight with a lot of explosions.

This is why I removed Mega from steam. He would always get all "nuh-uh, i knew about it first" with snapshots and twitter updates and stuff.
Really?  I removed him because he was displaying clingy characteristics...

Really?  I removed him because he was displaying clingy characteristics...
i removed him because he kept sending me pictures of his snake.

woah I've found that in terrafirmacraft, when you go up north more it gets colder and colder and colder and when you go south it gets warmer

could there something like jungles and snowy biomes and stuff depending on where you are :o

woah I've found that when you go up north more it gets colder and colder and colder and when you go south it gets warmer

could there something like jungles and snowy biomes and stuff depending on where you are :o
what? really?

what? really?
yeah, and I really want to go find a cold snowy biome :C

Poll lacks newer mobs