Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5851271 times)

Would anyone be interested if I hosted a Voltz server?
yes i would love you forever

Rules:
No greifing, hacking, vandalizing, trolling, harassing, stealing, etc.

Also try to stay at least 1000 blocks from the spawn so we may engage in NUCLEAR WARFARE.

Nevermind. No one seems to be coming.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 12:13:12 AM by Menen »

75.141.218.78 is the Server IP
What version of minecraft? 1.4.7?

What version of minecraft? 1.4.7?

Its Voltz on the Technic launcher

Download the Technic Launcher http://www.technicpack.net/ Run it and select Voltz

I've tried too much to get voltz working, god damnit.

Does anyone know of any world diagnosis tools? I went to test today's snapshot, but my world isn't showing up. If I load up last weeks snapshot, still doesn't show. Creating a new world with the original name won't overwrite it (Adds the - to the end). It sees the folder, but it won't tell me why it isn't showing up on my world list in the console. I know they always say to back up your world, but I have no idea how this happened and... You'd think it'd be like "Error in this file."

Edit: Uh... I thought maybe if I ran the world through MCEdit, it'd automatically format the world to work. But MCEdit 0.1.7.1 isn't even showing the world... What the forget happened?

Edit2: I can load the level.dat directly into MCEdit, see everything within it, but I can't figure out why it won't show up ingame or in the world list in MCEdit.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 11:37:24 AM by MegaScientifical »

menen should host again

silly silly endermen

i have a small minecraft server running on my older computer.
it's actually doing a lot better than you would expect on a decade+ old 700MHz athlon processor.

PM me if you want to join, i'll give you the ip and whitelist you. as of right now it's vanilla MC.

PM me if you want to join, i'll give you the ip and whitelist you. as of right now it's vanilla MC.
I can't PM, got a skype or anything?

I can't PM, got a skype or anything?

i have steam if that works

Getting lonely in here

Wasn't a vanilla minecraft server what we all wanted? I'd think this would be a lot more populated

Ottospark should start hosting again, I remember Cloudsdale/ville or whatever