Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5955872 times)

I was bored so I made these.
The chest opens and the diamond fits in it.

GUYS I'M HOSTING PLZ JOIN MY SERVER 192.168.1.1

TBP's is really nice
finally got a sustainable population of cows, too
i had to plant a couple. for some reason after we killed everything on the island, nothing respawned.

GUYS I'M HOSTING PLZ JOIN MY SERVER 192.168.1.1
That's your local IP.

http://www.whatsmyip.org/

Also, questions end in a question mark.

The other day, I attempted to use my Snapshot Test World, but it wasn't showing up in the world list. Previous snapshots which could run it also weren't showing it, even 1.5.2. I thought the world was corrupted, but I did a system restore to the last time the world worked and it still wouldn't show.

I renamed my .minecraft folder and let the launcher reinstall it. I copied the world into the new saves folder and it works again. However, I'd rather not do a full reset of my folder just to fix this. Any ideas what could cause the game to refuse to load a single world independent of the save folder or jar/version setup? What setting file or whatever?

The other day, I attempted to use my Snapshot Test World, but it wasn't showing up in the world list. Previous snapshots which could run it also weren't showing it, even 1.5.2. I thought the world was corrupted, but I did a system restore to the last time the world worked and it still wouldn't show.

I renamed my .minecraft folder and let the launcher reinstall it. I copied the world into the new saves folder and it works again. However, I'd rather not do a full reset of my folder just to fix this. Any ideas what could cause the game to refuse to load a single world independent of the save folder or jar/version setup? What setting file or whatever?
i think the easiest solution would be just making a new world

i think the easiest solution would be just making a new world

No no, in a clean install of the game, I can load the save. something about the files other than the core game files and save folder is causing a problem. It's probably some setting file that got switched, but I'm not sure what. I'd rather not completely reset that folder since it has a legacy of crap I'd want to keep at hand instead of archived.

(Kind of off topic)

I was bored so I made a skin of what I think a red dragon would look like if it was added

Download below

I'm not sure it'd be that redish-pink/peachy...

super meat boy dragon

I'm not sure it'd be that redish-pink/peachy...
More like a crimson then?

I like how everyone praises the update because 'it's so awesome for custom map makers', yet I never ever see any large scale adventure maps.