Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5849725 times)

I like how everyone praises the update because 'it's so awesome for custom map makers', yet I never ever see any large scale adventure maps.
ocdDisco makes a lot of nice stuff though. Mostly fun minigame maps.

Lego make your red dragon a DARK red not that peachy color Oh and turn that strange smile to a more "I want to eat you alive" face.
Ontopic: I am not going update until 1.6 comes out (horses and donkeys) or Aether 2 updates to 1.5.2.

would anyone be so kind as to gift me a copy of minecraft? :< i'm poor

username is chromomania

I like how everyone praises the update because 'it's so awesome for custom map makers', yet I never ever see any large scale adventure maps.

You aren't looking hard enough.

Hypixel i think was his name, his maps are rather large

I've been in survival lately with my lovely new skin

also that thing on his shoulder is a parrot
oh and i retextured my bow into a revolver

What do you think?

Hot revolver texture.

Why don't you use Red Clay for your barn? It looks much loveier.

Why don't you use Red Clay for your barn? It looks much loveier.
because its not out yet?

Hey, who wants to facepalm and hate the internet all at once? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D67jM8nO7Ag Maybe it's good to annoy a friend by linking them and having them quit 2 seconds in like "I hate you, and the internet for making this."

('Official' Yogscast parody of... Yeahyeayeayea? God damn, I don't know how it's typed...)

Yeahyeayeayea? God damn, I don't know how it's typed...
HEEEEYEEEEEYEEEEYEYEY

although the original video i think was typed "HEYYEEYYEEYYEEYYEEYYEEYY" or something like that

I have just retextured the cauldron into a barrel!
I also changed the leather hat to a cowboy hat! looks like stuff
« Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 03:17:09 PM by Block1zilla »