Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5755741 times)

So, I've been playing some heavily modded minecraft lately, and I've found a bug with some mod, the TConstruct heart canister, and a nether portal
and, um
can someone please tell me how much health I have?

also bump
i remember at one point, i ended up getting like 80 heart containers somehow. that was fun. just running around tanking everything just because.

If I hosted a factions server, would anyone play on it?

If I hosted a factions server, would anyone play on it?
I'd probably play on it, I know there was one moderately successful one hosted in the past.

My friend was being an ass, so over night I made a machine that builds a mountain out of cobblestone by placing and scooping lava and water every minute. I'm pretty proud with the current results and hope someone comes on the server today to see it.

I'd probably play on it, I know there was one moderately successful one hosted in the past.
There were actually several.

would it just be factions and nothing else?

would it just be factions and nothing else?
Probably, maybe the terrain would be a bit more interesting than vanilla, but yeah. I don't want a million and one plugins, seeing as how I know from experience that they can all be abused to forget everyone else over.

cool, i'd be down with that

Probably, maybe the terrain would be a bit more interesting than vanilla, but yeah. I don't want a million and one plugins, seeing as how I know from experience that they can all be abused to forget everyone else over.
Don't make starter kits they are easily abuseable

Anyone want to come take over a small-ish factions server with me? There are only 20 or so active players split between 4 factions, we could easily find and raid them all

Anyone want to come take over a small-ish factions server with me? There are only 20 or so active players split between 4 factions, we could easily find and raid them all
cool, i'd be down with that
I've been hosting a small-ish (5-10 players on normally) factions server, if you guys or anyone else is interested. It has the same ideas of this server I hosted before just with better builds, server hardware, etc.
The IP is play.cakeface.co.

I've been hosting a small-ish (5-10 players on normally) factions server, if you guys or anyone else is interested. It has the same ideas of this server I hosted before just with better builds, server hardware, etc.
The IP is play.cakeface.co.
Coming on in a sec.

Coming on in a sec.
I was afk at the time, what's your IGN?

Alright, it looks like I can't actually host a factions server because of what happened to bukkit. On a side note, I'm surprised that minecraft isn't holding the first page hostage anymore.