Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5850367 times)

my butt is ready for this update

Cough any1 got an alt I can use cough

The update looks interesting, I remember a mod that let you dual wield things, it was cool but limited since it wasn't supported after a while. I would be really into it but I'm waiting for a response from mojang to get my account back

That Adventure mode mod right?

Also I guess I'm gonna be getting an alt now seeing as Mojang won't respond back

Minecraft updates are puppy cruelty for modders and server hosters

I remember a mod that let you dual wield things, it was cool but limited since it wasn't supported after a while.

that mod was actually better than the way dual wielding has been implemented in this update because it allowed you to dual wield swords and actually use both.

that mod was actually better than the way dual wielding has been implemented in this update because it allowed you to dual wield swords and actually use both.
I was actually hoping the dual wielding worked like that, but oh well

Maybe they'll update it at a later point? Hopefully? Maybe? Possibly?

When you blazing too much weed
Try updating GPU

when the weed's too strong

the thing is it worked perfectly fine this morning and last night

the thing is it worked perfectly fine this morning and last night
Mightve corrulter something

Bought cheap ass domain for my server and had to come uo with a name so I just picked the name of the last game I played
So yeah it called soulcraft now.

oh stuff
4 more pages until 6666
who will win the cringy minecraft devil kid award?

It's the
Eye of the spider

Server website is done-ish. Gotta add some more stuff and make some stuff clickable/direct to other pages but thats done in no time.
Decided to go with mizucraft because apperently I still had to domain
http://mizucraft.net/
feedback and points /10?
I want to make it as appealing as possible (with only using HTML and CSS because I dont know the others.)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 11:45:19 AM by espio100 »