Poll

is minecraft dead

yes
270 (61.8%)
no
167 (38.2%)

Total Members Voted: 436

Author Topic: Minecraft Megathread; yeah its update 1.12 big whoop what about it  (Read 5823172 times)

ive been playing all the mods 3 with a couple of friends as my first intro to modded mc, have been loving so far

1.13 exists but forge and optifine are taking ten years to come out for it

I started playing with Immersive Engineering and a few other mods in a custom modpack. Pretty fun.

how do I play this without looking autistic
inb4 >but u r autustic
dude epic xd lol

inb4 >but u r autustic
dude epic xd lol
wha t

inb4 >but u r autustic
dude epic xd lol
handicap alert

I'm just angry and I know people are gonna do the obvious uhhh but u r (x) joke as they do every time

inb4 >but u r autustic
dude epic xd lol
nobody will care that you play minecraft unless you act like an autist or play competitively

cool random generated water arches (is this a new normal feature that happens all the time?)
also 2b2t in a nutshell

also 2b2t in a nutshell
I want to get into 2b2t but the first time i was able to join it, my computer pretty much died. Plus, I don't much care for hacking/cheat mods so I would have a major disadvantage.

2b2t is a relatively scummy community

2b2t spawn for anyone that doesn't know

2b2t is the best minecraft server i've ever played on, can't really figure out a major difference between it and vanilla but i would rather play on 2b2t than any other server

I made an underground lair with my friend on alpha v1.1.2_01

Our neighbor made a feudal manor [i think that's what it is] as well

I want to get into 2b2t but the first time i was able to join it, my computer pretty much died. Plus, I don't much care for hacking/cheat mods so I would have a major disadvantage.
not really. i never actually encountered anyone trying to kill me whatsoever, it seems spawnkilling users isn't an occurance that happens 24/7