Author Topic: Houses  (Read 16487 times)

Aww. The skills were cool.

I wasn't here when the skills were... and i have no idea what they were like.

On housing... this is starting to sound like BL in AoT

I hate to say it, but it's looking a lot like *looks around to see if anybody is watching* RUNESCAPE!

(A brief moment in Runescape)

:cookieMonster::Wazzup noob
 :panda::Hi, im new to the game, what's your name?
 :cookieMonster::Want me to get you lvl 60 mining?
 :panda::Wow really? Sure! But how?
 :cookieMonster::Just gimme your password and log out for a few minutes
 :panda::Wow, thanks Mr.!
 Account:Pandaman289
 Password:bamboo
 :panda::So when do you think I can log back in?
 :cookieMonster::Never, NOOB! AHAHAHA! *runs off into the distance and hits a tree*
 :panda::Ohhhh, FIDDLESTICKS!

wah... poor panda....

InsaneChef

Best way is to stop bugging him and let him do his thing.

Well what i have heard of from badspot him self that one day there will be houses we can build in the game just so he don't have to update us with a new town and have to do all the working of makeing a new town

I heard him say a long time ago that he eventually wants everything to be run by the players *no NPCs*

(Another brief moment from Runescape)

:panda::*sigh* Now what am I going to do? That guy has my password. I wish there was some way I could contact the staff and get my other account back..
  :cookieMonster::Taddaaa! I'm a Jagex Staff member! Would you like me to get your account back?
  :panda:: Oh boy would I!
  :cookieMonster::Well okay! Just gimme your password!
  :panda::Alright!
  Account:Pandawana08235
  Password:Imanoob
   :panda:: Will you contact me when I can have my account back?
   :cookieMonster:: No! AHAHAHA *runs off into the wilderness and gets pwned by some lvl 90's*
    :panda:: OHHH DOUBLE FIDDLESTICKS!!!

omfg that was hilarious.

The funny thing is that Runescape is just a bunch of scammers scamming each other. The first month you play it you work to get items and cash and skills, and then someone scams you, just to go run off and get scammed by someone bigger and better. Then you get mad because some guy just scammed your account that you worked hard on, so you try to scam someone to get some consolation. That person gets pissed off, trys to scam others. They should change the name from Runescape to Scamscape.

I heard him say a long time ago that he eventually wants everything to be run by the players *no NPCs*

He said this to me too Snake :).

no NPC's would be great but what if our banker guy (Who isn't an NPC) just like lost internet? I guess things happen but we would need reliable people that will be on to do this.

I hate to say it, but it's looking a lot like *looks around to see if anybody is watching* RUNESCAPE!

(A brief moment in Runescape)

:cookieMonster::Wazzup noob
 :panda::Hi, im new to the game, what's your name?
 :cookieMonster::Want me to get you lvl 60 mining?
 :panda::Wow really? Sure! But how?
 :cookieMonster::Just gimme your password and log out for a few minutes
 :panda::Wow, thanks Mr.!
 Account:Pandaman289
 Password:bamboo
 :panda::So when do you think I can log back in?
 :cookieMonster::Never, NOOB! AHAHAHA! *runs off into the distance and hits a tree*
 :panda::Ohhhh, FIDDLESTICKS!

OH MY GOD. That is exactly why I quit Runescape. People noobier than me who expect me to help them because they got scammed.

well id love houses or if not that a storage vault in each town that alows you to store stuff in and it only need 1 if you go up to it it opens your vault noone elses. for items mainly. and id invite kitty -.- ^.^ -.- ^.^ lol

I'd like houses, exspecially if you could lock the door and buy furniture and upgrades.