Author Topic: Blockland Retail Beta Sreenshot Gallery (many pics).  (Read 101355 times)

I've had the retail beta since mid-May, so I've had lots of time to gather lots of good pics. I assume this thread will be used by other beta testers to post some of their favorite shots too. If you want any explanation on any of the pics, just let me know, and I'll describe what was happening, or who built which build. I have lots other builds saved, but I can't post pics because we're working on some other stuff right now. :) In the mean time, here are some of my favorite shots so far:

Wow. The lines are too noticable. Good job, Badspot. Cool maps.

Oh yeah, the lines are really noticeable because I don't have a very good graphics card. No filtering, and can only render in 24-bit. :(

looks laggy though... and why are you guyes blockheaded?

Wasn't laggy at all. And we're blockheaded because Badspot isn't going to use Lego's stuff in the official Blockland release. It's up to mods like RTB to put that back in.

I should say that the round-peg textures area a custom thing that I modded for my own copy. Blockland didn't come like that.

Omg! Secret revealed!

Actually, I do have the BETA myself, and it's really sweet!

Here are my two favorite pictures:

Outside NEW Bedroom (Bedroom occupies about 1/4 of this):
http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6919/screenshot003735ix.png

Inside NEW Kitchen (About 4x better than old Kitchen with many more secret spots!):
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/7089/screenshot003759wr.png

(P.S.: The jello effect on the red and yellow house Mocheeze posted is caused by a brick animation in which the brick jiggles in a stretchy-ish jello fashion.)

(P.S.S.: No lag!)

ok... it does look cool

Wow, this is VERY sleek.   Congratulations to all those who were picked for the Beta/Alpha/Etc., you're some very lucky people, and maybe one day I'll even be a part of this 'secret community.'
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:01:54 AM by Spaceomega »

Wow. Looks pretty amazing. Kudos out to you guys.

Edit: I guess my chances of testing this went out the window with my first ban. XD
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:17:53 AM by stevey1000 »

Krava

Cool. Guess who I am.

Edit: I guess my chances of testing this went out the window with my first ban. XD
Probably so. (Waiting for another ban?)

I doubt most people here will ever get a testing chance, such as myself.

Probably so. (Waiting for another ban?)

Not really. Getting banned didn't annoy me (much) so what's the point crying over spilt milk, I'm here now right?

I wish i can test

If you're browsing this, I don't doubt that you wouldn't want to test this.  Especially some of the oldest members of blockland, who've really been dedicated to this game the whole time.  Does Luquado have this game? (I can't think of anyone but him and I who are from "the beginning" that still browse, play, and support this game)

(I can't think of anyone but him and I who are from "the beginning" that still browse, play, and support this game)

*cough*
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 01:39:18 AM by stevey1000 »