Author Topic: Blockland Retail Beta Sreenshot Gallery (many pics).  (Read 101533 times)

so am I this is proably why he didn't relesse much Info about it... so he Whouldn't get OMG WHENS TIS ITS COMIN OUTZ!

Well that Failed badly...

Being published by EA is one of the worst case scenarios because since they released crap tastic games like cat woman EA has gone to the S-H-I-T
Yes but they still sell, probably because of a huge PR budget and being well established on the market.

Also, Battlefield 2 and The Godfather.

There should be a /dance ...Makes the 'Blocko' dude do the robot.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 04:34:08 AM by Linde »

BF2 and Godfather were pretty good

Looks awsome. I must get a credit card, or else I won't be able to buy it when it's released.

My Dad already promised me he would buy it as soon as it came out. :)

My Dad already promised me he would buy it as soon as it came out. :)

Lucky you! can he buy a copy for me too? ;D :P j/k

i havent asked my dad but he seems like he would say yes

[EDIT] I have some ideas for the de-legofying
for the decals could you like make anime ish faces for some of them
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 03:49:52 PM by ladios »

Hey, Badspot. Are you going to make updates to retail, kinda like what you do to AoT.

yeah... there called patches
all published and publically distributed games have em'
« Last Edit: July 12, 2006, 06:23:18 PM by ladios »

Ummm...lets see....he never made them for BL V0002

1 point to El barto

It looks good though I would like to express my dislike to the new player models.

- I would like to point out that with the game being retailed this will greatly reduce the problem of immature people.

- The hypothesis of the retail game being illegally fileshared or torrent is highly unlikely and if it was it would be most difficult to find unlike widespread game.

- Due to the game only being sold via the internet (which is understandable due to marketing reasons) the game may only draw in an exclusive amount of people due to availability, price, or popularity reasons.

Overall I think the Retail version has progressed quite well and I look forward to purchasing it in the future.

Whats gonna be the OFFICIAL price
i was asknig eph
First time it was 10
Second was 15
Last was 20
whats next gonna be 25, then 30 , then 35 , then 40, then 45, then 50,
then 55, then 60, then 65, then 70, then 75, then 80, then 85, then 90,then 95, then my score in ussrs FORT DM , then 2,543?

1. Go to www.garagegames.com
2. Find the games section.
3. Look at the prices of the existing games.
4. ???
5. Profit.