Author Topic: Blockland Retail Beta Sreenshot Gallery (many pics).  (Read 101340 times)

how many pixel piplines should i grab im running on a ati 1900 saphire xt will this be sufficent

oh if you want advertisment free just drop g4 a email

Talk about secret society. Thats where you all went.

wait conntact valve soft and see if can be sold through steam wait i dont know if that would work but if darwinia can do it you can
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 01:54:51 AM by killer app »

Ummm...lets see....he never made them for BL V0002
Ummm... Let's see... V0002 IS and update dumbass, What comes before 2? Oh yeah, 1!

Wowo. I hope it isn't expensive, but expensive enough that people won't go on and be nubs.

Me and Rotondo finished building our Fire Department yesterday, which turned out working very nicely aesthetically wise.

I like sliding down our fire pole! Then i built my house earlier:

A nice step access to the roof

And a secret hatch into the top floor of the house

And the horses me and Rotondo stashed in the garage, after stealing from Facechild's Ranch...

And replacing them with convincingly real fake ones.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 03:03:46 AM by Ephialtes »

are there gonna be flat tile bricks?

Ummm...lets see....he never made them for BL V0002
Ummm... Let's see... V0002 IS and update dumbass, What comes before 2? Oh yeah, 1!

Yes but still....did any one see the light of BLV001??? HMMMM....NO! other then badspot and his tests....if he had testers. And he only made one update...and stopped after he made a deal with GG.

Ahem, I have been around longer than you, I should know.

oh good
that gives me a chance to post this
http://Barto.justgotowned.com

Ahem, I have been around longer than you, I should know.

nyge go on msn i wana play pool now so get the forget on there now

faloffle
greedy are we

An answer to the piracy question: Players will be required to authenticate from a central server, and create an account. What this means, is that you will be banned, forever, until someone decides to unban you, not until your IP changes. Also, there will be some sort of key or something, or the game will check to make sure you have an authorized version, and if you do not, you will not be able to play multiplayer.

Nothing is stopping you from torrenting the game and playing single player, but perhaps the lure of multiplayer will convince people to quit downloading the game, and shell out the $20 they should pay.

oh good
that gives me a chance to post this
http://Barto.justgotowned.com

I think that is way over used by noobs and they are too lazy to make a real thing saying someone just got owned.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2006, 10:24:31 AM by El Barto »