Author Topic: Blockland Retail Beta Sreenshot Gallery (many pics).  (Read 101546 times)

Looks yummy. too bad we couldn't have it for some game consoles.  I will Definitely buy it!

-Christopher

now i know your name i will hax you..once i find out how

Steps To Deface A Webpage (About Defacers)
By b0iler

First of all, I do not deface, I never have (besides friends sites as jokes and all in good fun), and never will. So how do I know how to deface? I guess I just picked it up on the way, so I am no expert in this. If I get a thing or two wrong I apoligize. It is pretty simple when you think that defacing is just replacing a file on a computer. Now, finding the exploit in the first place, that takes skill, that takes knowledge, that is what real hackers are made of. I don't encourage that you deface any sites, as this can be used get credit cards, get passwords, get source code, billing info, email databases, etc.. (it is only right to put up some kind of warning. now go have fun ;)

blockland.us watch out : D

Are the servers going to be uncrashable? or are you going to have only one master server?

ive been wondering for a while WHY DO YOU HAVE MOCHEEZE's AVATAR?

Badspot

• Administrator
Are the servers going to be uncrashable? or are you going to have only one master server?

I'll try to fix any crash bugs that come up.

kool cause the server crashs are very annoying XP

ive been wondering for a while WHY DO YOU HAVE MOCHEEZE's AVATAR?
Heaven forbid I try something for HALF AN HOUR.

Well Badspot its looking good keep up the Great work... and don't screw up because my ass is on the line as well jk.

But i do hope to see this Being relessed in the next few months... and a good time for relesse whould be before November for 1 reason only... and that is because just about every new thing on the planet is being relessed then so I whould if I was you try to relesse it before then that way you beat the Money Rush and you have less of a Problem getting rid of it selling it

[WC3]Keal

also more people= mroe noobs
witch = more servers and mroe crashsers,spamers,noobs,and gays

also more people= mroe noobs
witch = more servers and mroe crashsers,spamers,noobs,and gays

BUT with it being sold....not as many are going to buy it. Also...it will get better advertisment.

too bad we couldn't have it for some game consoles.  I will Definitely buy it!

-Christopher

I for one, don't want it on the consols...its just not pratitcal. There would not be enough bottons to control BL. BL would probly exseed (lol bad spelling >.>) the limits of the PS2,Xbox and hell no is it going on the game cube.

To sum this up....

Computer games put into a consol suck! Look at BF2 (Battle Feild 2) for example: it was designed to be on the computer...great game (even though my stupid laptop wouldn't run it.....don't you hate mobilty graphic cards?) and when they put BF2 on the PS2...the game needed to be shrinked...the controler had less control then a key board...the grahics were bad, it would lag a lot more.

Just my thoughts....don't put BL into such a small package such as a consol.

EDIT: Sorry for the double post.  :iceCream: :iceCream:
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 08:34:00 AM by El Barto »

I think it would be pretty cool if Blockland were made for consoles...
A console such as the PS2 or XBox have plenty of power!
And now that Blockland Retail is so well optimized there's no problem at all and how many buttons do you need really?
You wouldn't need a button for each weapon / block slot! you could just have two buttons to jump between them all, a next / previous slot button.
Oh and does it really matter?, you're not forced to buy the console version just because it exists... you guys could still play the PC version!

Oh and with the Xbox 360 you'll be able to play online with PC players using the new Windows Vista, wouldn't it be cool to play with Xbox 360 players online while you're on the PC? :P
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 10:36:12 AM by Hezkore »