Author Topic: Blockland Retail Beta Sreenshot Gallery (many pics).  (Read 101563 times)

*loves flames that come out of boots*

now i know how they fly : D

The minifig is staying blocky, also, Badspot is the only person working on retail.
People its a Joke Get over your damn ass's for once and laugh about it...
oh Wait I'm talking to a bunch of nerds who don't think Laughter is Funny?????
I personly like the new Minifigs but we don't like to think we just like to say WELL ITS NOT CHANGING...
Get over your ass's before you get over your heads....

entrepreneur in and I made the message board pretty.
EDIT: NEDM :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2006, 02:22:04 PM by Facechild »

He's naked. Lovely.

I had a dream last night about retail... Everyone got it but me.... wtf?

yay that means i got it :)

(I can't think of anyone but him and I who are from "the beginning" that still browse, play, and support this game)

*cough*

Lol, I played with Luquado back when the TSS invasion started... lol, those were good times. I want to play the game so badly, but I was forced into a mac by my parents. Im happy i was, but my only regret was that I couldnt play blockland anymore. I read the forums alot. I have started posting more, because I am going to be able to play on my bros old alienware now. I cant wait. XP. I really wanted to beta when I found out retail. But I use a mac, but couldnt I beta the mac edition?

im tired of waiting for retail :(

i got tons of ideas i wanna start building, HUGE projects that the retail can handle due to the lag it could cause.

but i cant make myself attempt them on current blockland :(

so hurry up!

It will take a while to get used to not twinging when I see staircases like that. At least I won't be too much of a nub when starting retail.

whaddya mean by that?

wow i control wedge here have some  :cookie: :iceCream: and a big  :nes:

P.S.i dont control wedge and thank you for the picture

Reminds me of BLv0002 Stair case to heaven but the time we got the the 100th brick we started skiing down it...