Author Topic: Grand Chase - Online action RPG & 'Bring Your Friends' event.  (Read 2795 times)

• First Real Time Online Fighting Game
      Grand Chase is the world’s first real time online fighting game that enables up to 6 players 4 players in dungeons and 6 players in PvP to engage in thrilling fights with each other.

• Arcade Style Controls
      Grand Chase offers simple, arcade-style control patterns that players can easily use to combine skills and perform combo attacks; meeting the expectations of fighting game enthusiasts who rely on accuracy and timing.
    The rest of the information on that page is useless.

Well. I was hoping for better information from that page... Guess I'll explain some myself.

An action game where you can use 7 (8 on wednesday. You also only start with 3) different characters which advance to different jobs. Looking for videos and pics? Well you should know where to find those.

Why I'm posting about this game?
    Well, the answer is simple. It's enjoyable and I want some stuff.
    Yes. This post is mostly about getting stuff.
    There is an event currently going on called 'Bring Your Friends!'.
    If you download this fun game, sign up, log in, stick in my name in some referal box, and play for 70 minutes; we both get some cool stuff. (See event page for details.)

My user: xchronox0
    Server: It doesn't matter. They're both the same and account information is shared between both servers.
    Why?: Fun and free stuff.

Oh, and now for the bribery.
    If I get like, 12 referals before next Friday, I'll make some awesome add-ons and fix my old ones.

Screw this stuff I quit this game.
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 12:39:23 AM by Chrono »

I had forgotten I had signed up 2 months ago until I checked my email 1 month later.

I had forgotten I had signed up 2 months ago until I checked my email 1 month later.
    Then you are considered 'returning'. You get better stuff than the new people, and you can even get me a referal by putting in my name. :D

Then you are considered 'returning'. You get better stuff than the new people, and you can even get me a referal by putting in my name. :D

Maybe I should start a new account w/ your referal?

If you haven't logged in since May 1st, it can still be considered a referal, except you get even better stuff.

Sounds fun. Downloadin. How large is this damn file?
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 07:33:59 PM by Xoax »

I loved this game. I saw you in it Chrono ;D
    Only problem I have is if you don't pay, since good items expire, you need to play it a lot.

I planned to resume it over the summer.

I played it two years ago. Any of you on right now?

Holy stuff, I have A LOT of things to update. Last time I joined was 03/29/2008 16:29:00. My IGN is Kylie, I don't know why...
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 08:09:03 PM by koolkody12 »

i have nothing in my mind but i have an idea on v13 we can add super smash flash 2 on blockland but need new block! :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:

i have nothing in my mind but i have an idea on v13 we can add super smash flash 2 on blockland but need new block! :iceCream: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookieMonster:
    wat

Completely off-topic post.

I played it two years ago. Any of you on right now?

Holy stuff, I have A LOT of things to update. Last time I joined was 03/29/2008 16:29:00. My IGN is Kylie, I don't know why...
    The one I linked you to has only been out for a little more than a year.
    But no, I'm not on. I'll be on in a few hours maybe.

Great, I used to love playing this game, but for some hard drive space-related reasons, I had to remove it.

Downloading again.

Forgot character name.

Darn.

Is it a 2-D game?

It does have some 3D models in it, but it's not a free-roaming game. Moving left, moving right, and jumping are the only ways to move..
    « Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 10:15:43 PM by james4115 »

its a fun 2d game, but i hate you have to start out as a girl at the start :\

its a fun 2d game, but i hate you have to start out as a girl at the start :\
    I don't see why people complain about the gender of the characters. They're just premade characters. Not your alter ego.