Author Topic: Grand Chase - Online action RPG & 'Bring Your Friends' event.  (Read 2748 times)

I don't see why people complain about the gender of the characters. They're just premade characters. Not your alter ego.
your right..... i should look into this qoute more

For games where you make your characters, but classes are restricted by gender and race; that's when I see it's right to complain. :D

For games where you make your characters, but classes are restricted by gender and race; that's when I see it's right to complain. :D
i'm going to start playing again!

All the people who posted here either didn't start playin', or you didn't put mah name in the referal box.
I still didn't get stuff.

Bear in mind most of us have either never heard of it, or uninstalled it.

I'm gonna play now though.

Does the referral box just come up when I first start playing my really old (Older than May) account or do I have to put it somewhere on the website?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 11:10:37 AM by james4115 »

Does the referral box just come up when I first start playing my really old (Older than May) account or do I have to put it somewhere on the website?

This.  I reinstalled it, though.  I never really played this before.

I believe it just comes up.

Just watched a video of it on youtube.

One, wtf they're all girls, either the developers are loveist, it deals with the story somehow, or they're perverts.

Two, it looked pretty slow and boring, like gunbound but you don't aim or anything, you just keep attack-attack-attack-attack-attack move to next enemy repeat. I saw no combos or anything like that to spice it up, so I'm trying to understand what's so fun about it.

One, wtf they're all girls, either the developers are loveist, it deals with the story somehow, or they're perverts.

Two, it looked pretty slow and boring, like gunbound but you don't aim or anything, you just keep attack-attack-attack-attack-attack move to next enemy repeat. I saw no combos or anything like that to spice it up, so I'm trying to understand what's so fun about it.

They aren't ALL girls, but you have to unlock the boys.

Kay.
Actually there is 3 male characters, with a new one comming next wednesday.

Some have interests in different kinds of games. That's okay if you don't like it. However PvP is played much differently than Dungeons. In PvP you do have to move around quickly and use a variety of attacks.

Crap, I accidently refered "chrono", instead of "xchronox".

xchronox is still wrong.

There seems to be an issue here.

If you download this fun game, sign up, log in, stick in my name in some referal box, and play for 70 minutes; we both get some cool stuff. (See event page for details.)

I think I've played for 70 minutes, who refered you?

Well 2 out of 3 checked attendance now.
Aloshi, james, and some other guy.
I think it's Aloshi who didn't check attendance.