Author Topic: Toast hero  (Read 7376 times)

Okie dokie, so from the beginning people didn't like me, I stuck around. A year or two of bottom feeding and I clean up my act. Following this I get poeple's respect. I'm sure for even just half a second, entrepreneur in didn't see me as a 2-bit moron in a 64-bit world. So eventually I get near the top of the food chain, people keep tipping me. I continue with how I am. Next thing I know, this happens. I come into the assistance of a friend. He's being slandered by the entire community and damn right I jumped in to save him. And from here (Mid January) through until the end of Feburary I have to put up with slander on all fronts, purely because some people are stubborn. So eventually I decide, the hell with this, and I'm gone for 3/4 months. I come back to say "Hey" to a few chums, and look, I'm public enemy number one again.

What's shocking is the number of people, who think I'm tribal, yet haven't read a single word of the argument on these forums, nevermind followed it from the start. It just shows how the Blockland Community is exactly the same as it was March 2008. It's been on the slide since 2006, but we've hit our good ol' stalemate sheepishness. Ronin decides that there's no reasoning behind my argument, because he has some deep inner-seeded hatred for me which means he will never admit to the fact that we have actually had pleasant conversations before, so it passes down the chain, and I'm being sworn at by people I've never met before.

So: Main points:
I'm not tribal, I don't hate America, I just hate idiots from it.
Don't try and be helpful. The nice guy comes last.
Try actually leaving, maybe you'll find something called "Happiness". Customer testemonial: It works!

Side points:
The March 2007 thing is not about anyone else. It's between me and Barnabas, and calling something pathetic, when you don't understand why it's done, is frankly pathetic. Thanks for that, Ephi. (Also, you may need to watch your back, people are quoting you pretty much word for word.)
The vast majority of you suck.
I'll miss you about as much as a rock craps Coconut Milk with Malibu and a little umbrella.
I'm gone, I'll save you some time, Badspot:
User was banned for this post
And now comes the "Good riddence" "You suck anyway" "Not sad to see you go" "I don't care". And when Badspot comes to get rid of me, which he will because any veteran will know, say Badspot and you increase your chances of getting banned. Bring on the "Owned" "He deserved it" "Good job Baddy"

You're a horrible writer might I add. Stop using so many cliches.

Awaiting snarky half-witted comment.

Come on bro.

Gee, I ought to publish this gem.

Gee, I ought to publish this gem.
Aw you aren't even trying! It's like you have given up even being a contrived entitled anglophile.

Wow the days of rants nobody read but summed up in one sentence are sorely gone.

What a crying shame.

You never gave an answer to the question posed earlier: You left, in a tearful angry goodbye. But now you're back?

Yes.
Weaksauce troll, WEAKSAUCE DAMNIT

Way to botch the comeback, kid. Hey that's a movie, kinda like a cliche. You know how you love cliches don't you? Reminds me of memes the way cliches are overused. Meme undoubtedly reminds me of 4chan friendry. So it wouldn't be a giant leap to propose that you're now a member of Anonymous, you mentioned 4chan as your first post in this thread.

I'm so glad I got to meet reformed Spation, the other one would have gone on an anti-American rant by now. It's like when he joined in 2005 and Wrote Everything Like This, Hey Now This Isn't So Bad Is It Spation? Can I Please Join Spation Clan  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:  :cookieMo nster:?

I love this, you come back "TROLLIN' FOR TEH LULZ"

Nice try, but your aiming is off.
If you're going to make blind stabs like that, then I suggest you go back to eating richards, you seem good at that.

This is making my day.

Did you miss us as much as rock craps Coconut Milk with Malibu and a little umbrella?

This must be a very uneventful day for you, I presume.