Rocks are:

Made of stone
29 (18.1%)
loving delicious
131 (81.9%)

Total Members Voted: 160

Author Topic: .  (Read 113514 times)

-snip-

I said it isn't based on skill, and I'm pretty sure you just want somebody to model those.

I'm thinking of just making the manager Anybody, because he's more active on the forums and ingame by a longshot. But I'm leaving it open to Absolution if he thinks different.

I said it isn't based on skill, and I'm pretty sure you just want somebody to model those.

I'm thinking of just making the manager Anybody, because he's more active on the forums and ingame by a longshot. But I'm leaving it open to Absolution if he thinks different.
I know that, and I do want somebody to model those. I didn't even try to hide that. :3

I just thought perhaps a small contest would be good, and serve all our purposes. In return I could quite happily take a look at the now-broke day and night script, since mine seems to work fine.

We're still trying to troubleshoot Day and Night, but when we're done if we can't find anything I'd be happy to let you have a look.

Can one of you modeler nubs set me up with a potion? I never got the link to the one Spock posted.

Can one of you modeler nubs set me up with a potion? I never got the link to the one Spock posted.

PM Absolution nub

I'm here if you ever want something. I can help fix problems with anything >.>

Give me stuff to do and I'll do it.

Yes give us scripters something to do dammit

Seriously you're whining about a script issue with DaN and none of the people aching to fix the damn thing are getting a chance.

Edit: Dl the newest version of the map and script and fix it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 10:51:12 PM by Wizard »

Whoa, inactive for 'bout a day and 3 pages or so go bye :o This clan is boomin! I vote no on skype and yes for msn. Just because I don't wanna have 3 or more freakin chat applications and usernames.

I vote no on skype and yes for msn. Just because I don't wanna have 3 or more freakin chat applications and usernames.
Get rid of msn
Yes give us scripters something to do dammit

Seriously you're whining about a script issue with DaN and none of the people aching to fix the damn thing are getting a chance.
Nobody ever said you can't fix D&N. I can't, so get to it.

Go for it, I'm not really a leader.  And Anybody is better and more active so, I vote he leads.

Actually, unless the versions we have access to aren't the most recent, it's not broken.

I just set the tick time to 250ms and left it for fifteen minutes with 35000 bricks loaded. Not a peep, worked perfectly.

Edit: I forgot to test events, my bad.
http://clockturn.junkyardofcode.net/Event_DayAndNight.zip It appears to have ze event issue fixed.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 04:58:59 AM by M »

I was thinking of just replacing the normal head with this and scaling the body to like 1.3 in height. would be easier :U

-shnip-
I was thinking of just replacing the normal head with this and scaling the body to like 1.3 in height. would be easier :U

That would work, but as far as I know the way Amade intends to do it needs an  animation of it sticking it's tongue straight out, so keep that in mind.

Actually, unless the versions we have access to aren't the most recent, it's not broken.

I just set the tick time to 250ms and left it for fifteen minutes with 35000 bricks loaded. Not a peep, worked perfectly.

Edit: I forgot to test events, my bad.
http://clockturn.junkyardofcode.net/Event_DayAndNight.zip It appears to have ze event issue fixed.

Wow, thanks clock. :D